Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- A nice villageMartigny travel tipsIt´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are close, take a look. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The big waterfall called RheinfälleSchaffhausen travel tipsThe Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either look at it from the sides of the river on viewing plattforms or you can take a boat, going to a [...]D: 1mi00
- Restaurant WalfischRavensburg travel tipsIf you are looking for a good restaurant for having lunch in the city center, i recommend the 'Walfisch', in english it means Wale. It´s an good place for italian food like pizza and pasta. At lunch time it´s always very crowded, because [...]D: 0.2mi00
- BabioleReutlingen travel tipsOne great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is owned by one of the largest bakeries in the region so it has tasty and fresh bread. For [...]D: 52mi00
- Rion beachPatrai travel tipsDon't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cruise on DanubeBudapest travel tipsThis cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts, National Theatre etc.) Traditional dishes, drinks and music can be enjoyed during the cruise. [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The Basilica of Santa Maria della MisericordiaMacerata travel tipsThe Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty before the threat of the plague. 1734 the Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia was decorated [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceVenice travel tipsOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Caru cu BereBucharest travel tipsThis restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sfanta Vineri CathedralZalau travel tipsIf you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building
We at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our...
Sightseeing: Vietnam Highlight Tours