Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- ArenaVienna travel tipsTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Hotel UNIONSarajevo travel tipsRecently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business center of the town, near The Avaz Twist Tower.Whether you are seeking a perfect business [...]D: 1.5mi01
- Beautiful promenade and city hallLindau Bodensee travel tipsWhile in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll house, very cute and neat! [...]D: n/a00
- There you should go!Alicante travel tipsIf you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are burned then and a fireworks championship takes places. [...]D: 3.7mi00
- The famous MuralsBelfast travel tipsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Take a romantic walkManchester travel tipsTake a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby restaurant. [...]D: n/a10
- Park in the heart of the cityKaterini travel tipsThere is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Balaton lake and SiofokSiofok travel tipsIf you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs and thousands of other young people, and to do all this on the beach, the best choice for you [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic CathedralSatu Mare travel tipsIn the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the central park where the water changes its color from time to time. Sometimes it's pink, other [...]D: n/a11
- Zirkus in TjumenTjumen travel tipsEs gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Mexico City, Mexico
If you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the...
Outdoors Activities: UNAM Sculpture Garden
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
As America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. ...
History & Culture: Basilica of the Assumption
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Going down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into...
Sightseeing: Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk
One of the most oldest pathology centers in the US, the Indiana Medical History Museum is a hidden gem of science and medicine. What makes this...
History & Culture: Indiana Medical History Museum