Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- Nature park thunThun travel tipsAre so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one day is really not enaugh to spend there. I would recommanded this place principally for [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Walk around in the old city centerMalaga travel tipsThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The town of ZamoraZamora travel tipsThe town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the number of Romanesque Churches that it has. its a very small town that can be seen in a day, [...]D: n/a00
- Traditional foodBrioude travel tipsBetter visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can make yourself be understood even if they don't speak much English, eating their home prepared [...]D: 1mi00
- Lake District Spa BreaksKeswick travel tipsSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Park in the heart of the cityKaterini travel tipsThere is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Esztergom BasilicaEsztergom travel tipsIf you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides being the 18th biggest church in the world, it is also one of the highest buildings from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Biking on the Aaron IslandKilronan travel tipsMake a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Case RomaneRome travel tipsCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
- Cluj NapocaCluj-napoca travel tipsVisit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the greatest kings of Hungary [...]D: n/a20
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
The perfect description of Piazza San Marco is the place of change and variety. You can experience so many things in this 175m long place. The...
History & Culture: Piazza San Marco
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights