Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- Nahe von ImmenstaadImmenstaad travel tipsIn der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort totall lustig. Es gibt neun Parcoure. Der Schwerste ist der neunte und deshalb ist er ab [...]D: n/a00
- Restaurant WalfischRavensburg travel tipsIf you are looking for a good restaurant for having lunch in the city center, i recommend the 'Walfisch', in english it means Wale. It´s an good place for italian food like pizza and pasta. At lunch time it´s always very crowded, because [...]D: 0.2mi00
- If you want to go shopping...Ulm travel tipsThere are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls. [...]D: 1.7mi10
- LegolandBillund travel tipsWho doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark you should visit the Lego park at Billung. There is a lot to see, whats also interesting for [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Automobile MuseumReims travel tipsThere are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to the present days. In the museum you can find cars, motorbikes, plaques, period advertising [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Avebury HengeAvebury travel tipsThis village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed between 2600 and 2400 BC. You can easily find it and spend here a day if you are with car. [...]D: 0.9mi10
- Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?Reykjavik travel tipsIcelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that Icelanders consume 8.3 kilogram of coffee beans a year. For visiting coffee fans that means [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTYRimini travel tipsIt's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,.... [...]D: 1mi00
- Skansen open-air museumStockholm travel tipsIt is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen Museum is a miniature model of the medieval Stockholm. 150 houses and other buildings were [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Visit it on the winterZakopane travel tipsTake a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street artists, old buildings, nice coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Also the people are extremely [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The Matthias Church or Church of Our Lady is a 700 years old Catholic temple. It was named after the great king of Hungary, Matthias Rex. It's...
History & Culture: Matthias Church
Guinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will...
Outdoors Activities: Guinness Storehouse
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
The cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to...
Public Transportation: Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
Atlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want...
Food: Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
More than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals...
Food: Ingrid's Kitchen
The reason why the food was so good at the Mezzo Restaurant is maybe because they prepare everything daily. The sauces and other preparations are...
Food: Mezzo Restaurant
Located on the Cherry Street district, the Hideaway Pizza offers quite delicious dishes to its customers. Most of the toppings are extremely tasty...
Food: Hideaway Pizza