Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- ArenaVienna travel tipsTheres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young here and there in live entertainment as well. Usually crowded, or at least it was when I've [...]D: 3.1mi00
- MuseumStuttgart travel tipsIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Swimming at the Lake of ConstanceUhldingen-muhlhofen travel tipsIf you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or at the lake baths at Immenstaad. The best time to do this is around the end of june till the [...]D: 7.4mi00
- The white cliffs of DoverCalais travel tipsWhile visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to develop 130 million years ago when coccoliths begun to gather on the bottom of the sea and [...]D: n/a00
- The famous MuralsBelfast travel tipsThe wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an religious point of view. They divide the city into republican and loyalist territories, or Irish [...]D: 132.9mi20
- Zlatni RatBol travel tipsFor all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula and there are parts of it where only 10 feet separate each side of the beach. If you head to [...]D: n/a11
- Check the schedule of the ferriesCapri travel tipsIf you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes. [...]D: n/a00
- Piazza delle Erbe – Verona’s PrimeVerona travel tipsStanding at this landmark you can imagine how grounded are the people of Verona with their origination and history. Piazza delle Erbe is not only the centrally located market place, but also known for its aesthetic importance amongst [...]D: 11.9mi00
- A little campingChiscau travel tipsNear the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook [...]D: n/a00
- Horse Riding in RadstadtRadstadt travel tipsAre you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a ski vacation. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Home to over 2500 works of art, the National Art Museum combines modern and traditional architecture and style both in its exterior and collections...
History & Culture: National Art Museum of Kuala Lumpur
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel.
History & Culture: Queen City Tours and Travel
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza