Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)Bruges travel tipsThe view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth climbing, because of the view that expects you at the end. The entry fee is not big, and in [...]D: 1.6mi10
- OlympiaturmMunich travel tipsThe Olympiaturn (Olympic Tower) is located in the Olympiapark. It's 291m tall and offers a great view over the city. While you are there, you should definitely walk around in the Olympiapark as well and enjoy the nice architecture from [...]D: 2.3mi10
- CatedralSeville travel tipsThe Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and was probably the largest scale projects of the time. The Cathedral is amazing, both from the [...]D: 5mi00
- Travel to SchinoussaSchoinas travel tipsIf you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the other one on Wednesday at half past four. It sets sail from a port situated very close to Athens, [...]D: 280.6mi20
- Ston WallMali Ston travel tipsThe second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes over a mountain and connects the towns of Mali Ston and Ston. You actually cant go to the [...]D: 802.5mi01
- Aron IslandsGalway travel tipsIf you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape, quiet and nice, together with ancient history monuments. [...]D: 28.3mi00
- Killarney National ParkKillarney travel tipsThe National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park has a lot of walkways and trails running through the whole place. You can walk on the shore of [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Castello Sforzesco, MilanMilano travel tipsWhen I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret, but probably next time ... [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Things to do in Poltava in summerPoltava travel tipsHi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city. It is good to drive some 50 kilometers, just so you are a bit away from the city. The water [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Skiing for a dayBludenz travel tipsIf you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Pelion Mountain is very close to the city of Volos, you can easily reach it from the city by taking the bus. There are so many amazing things there...
Outdoors Activities: Pelion Mountain
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride