Travel Tips by Country
Recent European travel tips
- BackstageWiener Neustadt travel tipsThey have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the town. People are very cool and the place is nice as well, so, go ahead if you happen to be [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Museum der WestüsteAlkersum travel tipsThe Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new Museum der Westküste was opened only recently and features some of the most renouned [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Jules Verne MuseumNantes travel tipsVerne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who lived Verne's works in his/her childhood, or even now. The building is not very big, but the [...]D: 1.4mi00
- For the Whole FamilyHenley On Thames travel tipsMake sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many interesting exhibitions and galleries. My favorites are the Themes Gallery, with a wonderful [...]D: 0.1mi20
- Lake District Spa BreaksKeswick travel tipsSpa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily as well that there are some lovely hotels that have a spa so it's just basically complete [...]D: 2.9mi10
- Sleep inside the cavesMatala travel tipsSleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though [...]D: n/a10
- AntonyOstuni travel tipsAntony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are very good and the family is extremely kind. The chef is Antony, the husband, the food he [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The Old UniversityCoimbra travel tipsCoimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. The Porta Ferrea, the Iron Gate leads to the beautiful courtyard. The whole thing looks [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Lilla TorgMalmo travel tipsLilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings are very old here, mostly from the 16th - 17th century. They are in very good condition, all [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Strand und RastaurantsMasandra travel tipsAbends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Europe you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing