Naples Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Naples travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (3)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Shopping (2)
Browse Naples travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Naples travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Naples or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Naples travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visiting CapriOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Galleria Umberto INot far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The mosaic on the floor of the Galleria is remarkable as therest of the building, and shows the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Via CalabrittoIf you want to enjoy luxury shopping in Naples, Via Calabritto is a 'must see'. The street runs from Piazza dei Martiri to Piazza Vittoria. There are only 400 meters of shopping, but they are full of super high end shops like Louis Vuitton, [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
- National Museum of NaplesIf you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings for example from Pompeii or other ancient digging sites. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
Recent Naples flights found by Travelgrove users
- $902 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Toronto, ON (YYZ) Naples, IT (NAP) 09/12/2014 11:05 pm Naples, IT (NAP) Toronto, ON (YYZ) 09/22/2014 12:30 pm
- $1010 Thy Turkish Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Houston, TX (IAH) Naples, IT (NAP) 05/20/2014 07:50 pm Naples, IT (NAP) Houston, TX (IAH) 06/04/2014 01:50 pm
- $1034 British Airways
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Naples, IT (NAP) 06/11/2014 09:30 pm Naples, IT (NAP) New York, NY (JFK) 07/15/2014 11:55 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Dublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with...
Night Life & Entertainment: Great Pub in Dublin
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
For a view over the city, a good spot is the Black Tower (which in fact is not at all black), a 12 meters high tower. The view from the tower...
Sightseeing: Black Tower
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant