Naples Travel Tips, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Naples travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- History & Culture (3)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Shopping (2)
Browse Naples travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Naples travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Naples or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Naples travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Visiting CapriOne of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but amazing. Both Capri and Anacapri are wonderful little towns that offer high end Italian [...]D: 20mi10
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
- Pizzeria StaritaThis is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker than the Pizza you eat in other parts of the country. The dough is all fluffy though and [...]D: 1.1mi10
- Galleria Umberto INot far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The mosaic on the floor of the Galleria is remarkable as therest of the building, and shows the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Via CalabrittoIf you want to enjoy luxury shopping in Naples, Via Calabritto is a 'must see'. The street runs from Piazza dei Martiri to Piazza Vittoria. There are only 400 meters of shopping, but they are full of super high end shops like Louis Vuitton, [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Napoli SotterraneaTo experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The descent into the catacombs takes you through a typical Neapolitan student apartment. Also [...]D: 0.8mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
- National Museum of NaplesIf you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings for example from Pompeii or other ancient digging sites. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
Recent Naples flights found by Travelgrove users
- $1094 Tap airways
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Naples, IT (NAP) 07/17/2019 06:05 pm Naples, IT (NAP) Chicago, IL (ORD) 07/23/2019 11:55 am
- $1261 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) Naples, IT (NAP) 08/06/2019 10:42 am Naples, IT (NAP) Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) 08/20/2019 12:15 pm
- $1503 United Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Naples, IT (NAP) 07/02/2019 06:35 am Naples, IT (NAP) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 07/17/2019 01:10 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
The cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to...
Public Transportation: Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airport
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The...
History & Culture: Arlington National Cemetery
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights