Napoli Sotterranea, Naples, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Naples > Napoli Sotterranea
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Also this place was built originally by the Greek, the Neapolitans actually used these catacombs during World War II as bunkers.
Piazza S. Gaetano 68,
* From Monday to Friday at 12:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* On Thursday at 9,00 p.m. too
* Saturday, Sunday and holiday days at 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Recent travel tips for Naples
- Virgiliano ParkThe Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of terraces, which are located just outside the Gulf. From the park you can enjoy the magnificent [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Museo Cappella SanseveroThe Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the veiled Christ. The statue was created by the artist Giuseppe di SanMartino and represents [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Galleria Umberto INot far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The mosaic on the floor of the Galleria is remarkable as therest of the building, and shows the [...]D: 0.2mi00
- SpaccanapoliSpaccanapoli is the road that divides Naples. If you want to experience the real Neapolitan flair, you simply cannot miss the Spaccanapoli, which was created as 'decumano inferiore' by the ancient Romans. It starts in Forcella near the [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Visit PompeiiWhile in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was buried during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvio in 79AD. Today it is excavated and visitors can [...]D: 13.7mi00
Things about Naples you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Ever heard of the best soccer team in the world? if you have that you might know that there team is located in Madrid, Spain. Stadium Santiago...
Sightseeing: Stadium Santiago Bernabeu
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
This institute is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, which was founded in 1963. Vikram Sarabhai was an eminent space scientist. Vikram Sarabhai...
General: Community Science Center
Ihr müsst unbedingt das Coloseum, Forum Romanum, Palatin, Panthion, Peters Dom und das Vatikanische Museum anschauen.
General: Die Sehenswürdigkeiten von Rom
Mexico City, Mexico
About 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on...
Night Life & Entertainment: Xochimilco
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
San Antonio, Texas
You can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Missions National Park