Malaga Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Malaga travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Malaga travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Malaga travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Malaga travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Malaga or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Malaga travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Malaga
- Renting a Car in MalagaRenting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train station which is quite convenient to get to. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Walk around in the old city centerThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- El Tintero IIThis is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to with your loved one.This is a friends' hangout where you go with at least 5-6 people and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Malaga CathedralThis is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion was built in the 16th Century and is a very beautiful reminder of how rich and powerful the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- La AlcazabaLa Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was built in the 11the century and is located on the top of the hill with a great view over the [...]D: 0.3mi00
More travel tips about MalagaWe only have a few travel tips for Malaga so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Malaga you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Los Cabos, Mexico
This bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rips Bar in Cabo San Lucas
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant....
Food: Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine
Good fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are...
History & Culture: Sea World Adventure Park