Malaga Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Malaga travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Malaga travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Malaga travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Malaga travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Malaga or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Malaga travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Malaga
- Renting a Car in MalagaRenting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train station which is quite convenient to get to. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Walk around in the old city centerThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- El Tintero IIThis is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to with your loved one.This is a friends' hangout where you go with at least 5-6 people and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Malaga CathedralThis is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion was built in the 16th Century and is a very beautiful reminder of how rich and powerful the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- La AlcazabaLa Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was built in the 11the century and is located on the top of the hill with a great view over the [...]D: 0.3mi00
More travel tips about MalagaWe only have a few travel tips for Malaga so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Malaga you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Malaga flights found by Travelgrove users
- $497 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Malaga, ES (AGP) 03/11/2020 09:10 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 03/25/2020 09:10 am
- $555 Tap airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Washington DC, DC (IAD) Malaga, ES (AGP) 02/19/2020 10:40 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Washington DC, DC (IAD) 03/11/2020 06:40 am
- $684 Tap airways
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Baltimore, MD (BWI) Malaga, ES (AGP) 02/19/2020 11:14 am Malaga, ES (AGP) Baltimore, MD (BWI) 03/11/2020 06:40 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
It's a great little place in the Boston Center of Arts. There is live music all the time, you can here some of your favorite soundtracks and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: Beehive at the BCA
A land of greens and flowers, The Domes became a city landmark after its completion in 1967 and proved to be a highly popular visiting area both to...
Sightseeing: The Domes
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people