Malaga Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Malaga travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Malaga travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Malaga travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Malaga travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Malaga or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Malaga travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Malaga
- Renting a Car in MalagaRenting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train station which is quite convenient to get to. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Walk around in the old city centerThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- El Tintero IIThis is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to with your loved one.This is a friends' hangout where you go with at least 5-6 people and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Malaga CathedralThis is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion was built in the 16th Century and is a very beautiful reminder of how rich and powerful the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- La AlcazabaLa Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was built in the 11the century and is located on the top of the hill with a great view over the [...]D: 0.3mi00
More travel tips about MalagaWe only have a few travel tips for Malaga so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Malaga you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Malaga flights found by Travelgrove users
- $477 Royal Air Maroc
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Malaga, ES (AGP) 04/27/2017 09:00 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) New York, NY (JFK) 05/07/2017 04:05 pm
- $579 SAS Scandinavian Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Malaga, ES (AGP) 04/27/2017 05:20 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Newark, NJ (EWR) 05/07/2017 08:55 pm
- $702 SAS Scandinavian Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Malaga, ES (AGP) 05/05/2017 02:15 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 05/17/2017 08:10 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
It was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They...
Food: Miss Shirley's Cafe
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing