Malaga Travel Tips, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Malaga travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Malaga travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Malaga travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Malaga travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Malaga or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Malaga travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Malaga
- Renting a Car in MalagaRenting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train station which is quite convenient to get to. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Walk around in the old city centerThe Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the colonial times. I personally love all the beautiful windows and balconies all over the place [...]D: 0.3mi00
- El Tintero IIThis is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to with your loved one.This is a friends' hangout where you go with at least 5-6 people and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Malaga CathedralThis is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion was built in the 16th Century and is a very beautiful reminder of how rich and powerful the [...]D: 0.4mi00
- La AlcazabaLa Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was built in the 11the century and is located on the top of the hill with a great view over the [...]D: 0.3mi00
More travel tips about MalagaWe only have a few travel tips for Malaga so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Malaga you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Malaga flights found by Travelgrove users
- $538 Air Europa
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Malaga, ES (AGP) 09/26/2018 10:05 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) New York, NY (JFK) 10/10/2018 07:35 pm
- $586 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Atlanta, GA (ATL) Malaga, ES (AGP) 11/27/2018 03:00 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Atlanta, GA (ATL) 12/04/2018 06:45 am
- $598 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Montreal, QC (YUL) Malaga, ES (AGP) 02/06/2019 08:55 pm Malaga, ES (AGP) Montreal, QC (YUL) 02/13/2019 07:50 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
From November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces...
General: Parking near the Schonbrunn
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.