Montgomery Travel Tips, Alabama
Travel tips > North America > United States > Montgomery travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Montgomery travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Shopping (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Montgomery travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Montgomery travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Montgomery or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Montgomery travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Montgomery
- Eastdale Shopping MallIt is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for. [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Hot-dogsChris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot in downtown Montgomery. By staying open twenty-four hours a day serving a healthy [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Driving in MontgomeryBe aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before entering the street or at least check the direction of the parked cars. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Authentic 1940's bus-rideThe best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if you're lucky, the driver will be an excellent tour-guide for you. He will present you the history [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Alabama State Capitol BuildingThe Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the declaration of a newly formed Confederate States of America by Jefferson Davis or Dr. Martin Luther [...]D: 4.9mi00
More travel tips about MontgomeryWe only have a few travel tips for Montgomery so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Montgomery you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special,...
General: General opening times
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam