Montgomery Travel Tips, Alabama
Travel tips > North America > United States > Montgomery travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Montgomery travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Shopping (1)
- Public Transportation (1)
Browse Montgomery travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Montgomery travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Montgomery or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Montgomery travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Montgomery
- Eastdale Shopping MallIt is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for. [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Hot-dogsChris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot in downtown Montgomery. By staying open twenty-four hours a day serving a healthy [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Driving in MontgomeryBe aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before entering the street or at least check the direction of the parked cars. [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Authentic 1940's bus-rideThe best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if you're lucky, the driver will be an excellent tour-guide for you. He will present you the history [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Alabama State Capitol BuildingThe Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the declaration of a newly formed Confederate States of America by Jefferson Davis or Dr. Martin Luther [...]D: 4.9mi00
More travel tips about MontgomeryWe only have a few travel tips for Montgomery so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Montgomery you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
San Francisco, California
Yes, believe it or not. There are bison in Golden Gate Park. They are kept within fences on JFK road between MLK and Crossover. The best times to...
Outdoors Activities: Golden Gate Park Bison
Hong Kong, China
Though it is a place to study and you may be in Hong Kong in visit, this place is definitely a sight to see, mostly because the whole campus looks...
Sightseeing: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology