Travel Tips by Country
Recent North American travel tips
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldMontreal travel tipsWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Murphy Creek Golf CourseAurora travel tipsOne of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with wonderful, smooth grounds and e4asy to manage clubs. For those who enjoy golf playing, [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Belen MuralsBelen travel tipsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi02
- Italian Food Tour Of BostonBoston travel tipsFood tours are a developing marvel the nation over and Boston, not to be beaten by any sister city, has its very own decent number. From testing chocolate in diverse structures to figuring out how to explore an Asian general store for the [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Best Beaches EverKailua travel tipsIf you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to. the sand is as soft as baby powder, the water is clear turquoise, and calm thanks to a reef [...]D: 2.4mi01
- Kramerbooks & Afterwords CafeMaroa travel tipsFor me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that actually allows you to do both is just amazing. The bookstore/cafe is very famous so there [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Traveling got easierNew York travel tipsHow annoying is it to travel and have an uncomfortable briefcase or backpack that is just impractical for all day travel??? VERY! Well I'd be a fool not to share this. Be sure to check out the Solo New York bags when you're traveling in the [...]D: 37.6mi00
- The Amazing Pizza MachineOmaha travel tipsNow this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are a wide variety of games, arcade, team or car type but whichever you choose, you will [...]D: 5mi00
- Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle HouseSanta Ana travel tipsA historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of Orange County's first woman doctor. It is also considered a Medical Museum. There are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Walk a lot and watch peopleVenice travel tipsWhile in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but things are also of very poor quality. if you walk North on the promenade make sure you rent some [...]D: 0.8mi10
Things about North America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
If your plan a unique and a bit different holiday in South-East of Asia then look no further as Myanmar is your choice for this year, the stunning...
General: Myanmar tours with river cruise holiday
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I think travellers all over the world share the same problems with taxi drivers who are just waiting to rip off some unsuspecting tourist. I was a...
Public Transportation: Travelling by taxi