Travel Tips by Country
Recent North American travel tips
- Cathedral of Mary Queen of the WorldMontreal travel tipsWhen Bishop Ignace Bourget planned and oversaw the construction of the Cathedral of Mary, Queen of the World, he had in mind the Saint Peter Basilique of Rome.Of course, the Montreal version is smaller in scale, but it's very beautiful [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Houlihan's RestaurantArlington travel tipsLocated on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the spot. They are quite popular and have quite many branches throughout the states. They have a [...]D: 12mi00
- Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious PlantationFlorence travel tipsI have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed. In 1966 a fire burst out in the mansion and burned down the whole house, except the [...]D: 3.5mi01
- Eiteljorg MuseumIndianapolis travel tipsThere is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. They have a wide variety of collections of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Grammy platinum hommyLas Vegas travel tipsTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Aquarium of the PacificLong Beach travel tipsPerfect for kids, especially because there are feeding areas, but great for adults too. The Aquarium of the Pacific has so much to offer for a short amount of time. So many interesting sea animals, and some of them you are able to feed too. [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Hennessey's TavernManhattan Beach travel tipsI have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection of beers, good cocktail and very friendly staff.So if you’re looking for some cool Irish [...]D: 0.8mi00
- TravelerNatick travel tipsGo place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Walk a lot and watch peopleVenice travel tipsWhile in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but things are also of very poor quality. if you walk North on the promenade make sure you rent some [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Diamond HeadWaikiki travel tipsDiamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of the volcanic rocks. The crater is located on the southest of Waikiki, right on the [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about North America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Though not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through...
Sightseeing: Big Shoe Repair
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House
The newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino.
General: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino