Travel Tips by Country
Recent North American travel tips
- Rodeo DriveBeverly Hills travel tipsWell, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies, except that the staff is much nicer. When walking around Rodeo Drive, you’ll notice [...]D: 0.6mi01
- Paris MetroCary travel tipsThere is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map. [...]D: 2.8mi11
- Just know me and lets move onColumbus travel tipsKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Vance Kirkland MuseumDenver travel tipsHome a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the artworks makes it stand out in the collection of cultural landmarks, having a unique style. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Boomer! Fountain ValleyFountain Valley travel tipsBoomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun things for family to do. The games are designed for every age. It has Game Room, Miniature [...]D: 1.1mi01
- Museum of Southern HistoryJacksonville travel tipsThough not much from outside, the Museum of Southern History is a small gem about the wars between the states, the artillery and their guns. It has amazing exhibits, very few, unfortunately, being funded by sponsors and not by the state, [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich'sLaguna Beach travel tipsGo to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee at Dietrich's right by the beach and walk north along the shoreline. There are some beautiful [...]D: n/a10
- Philadelphia Brewing Co.Philadelphia travel tipsTour this historic brewery every Saturday from noon - 3pm. Beer tastings are also available during the tour. Tours are very good and informative. This is the only production only brewery in the City - not a brewpub/restaurant. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Cucina UrbanaSan Diego travel tipsIs one of the greatest place to dine. Cucina Urbana was opened not long ago, but it's very popular and I can understand why. I loved the floral table clothes and the nice waiters. Besides, I didn't find anything in the menu that would [...]D: n/a00
- Diamond HeadWaikiki travel tipsDiamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of the volcanic rocks. The crater is located on the southest of Waikiki, right on the [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about North America you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Getting away from the city into a wilderness that has so much to offer is always a new challenge. Near Lexington the Raven Run Nature Sanctuary has...
Outdoors Activities: Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Hong Kong, China
Dedicated to the God of Literature, Man and the God of War, Kwan Yu (called also Mo), the temple is a very old, sacred place where disputes were...
History & Culture: The Man Mo Temple of Hong Kong