Raleigh Travel Tips, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Raleigh travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (5)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (2)
Browse Raleigh travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Raleigh travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Raleigh or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Raleigh travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- 18 Seaboard RestaurantLocated in the building which has been the Seaboard Train Station years ago, the 18 Seaboard Restaurant offers a wide variety of tasty food in a rich and modern environment with a high-class service. They truly deserve the praise they are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Marbles Kids MuseumThe game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that and have fun in doing it. The docents are really good with kids, they interact with them, help [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Taste Carolina Gourmet Food ToursA true taste of the North Carolinian cuisine and Raleigh locals flavors you can only get with Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours. The guides are not only knowledgeable but quite passionate about food and their work. They love local tastes, [...]D: 11.7mi00
- Umstead State ParkThough only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish lake. It is a place of tranquility and calm where you can get away from the busy everyday [...]D: 8.5mi00
- North Carolina Museum of ArtA beautiful and large museum with a vast variety of exhibitions; the North Carolina Museum of Art holds interesting artifacts that can be viewed either on your own or with the help of a tour guide. Paintings by famous European artists, [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Frankie's Fun ParkThe most entertaining evening and fun night we ever had. Thanks to Frankie's Fun Park we had the time of our lives and we didn't even have to spend so much money. :) The place is really cool. There are so many games to take part in [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Lilly's PizzaI know that when you travel to another country, state or city you should try out some restaurants that serve local food, something you won't be able to find in your city, but I went to Lilly's Pizza on the recommendation of a friend [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Pullen ParkOne of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have fun with their friends. It is also a great place to stroll with your partner or with friends [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Museum of Natural SciencesWe were lucky to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences on the first Friday of the month because it stayed open until 9pm so even if we arrived in the afternoon we didn't have to run to finish everything we wanted to see until closing at [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Bloomsbury BistroOne of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to the bistro on several occasions and every time the service was excellent, with the same great [...]D: 2.1mi00
- ArtspaceThough a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The Artspace's studios are open for the public for painting and drawing lectures, so its a [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Mordecai Historic ParkWe went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located in the Mordecai Historic Park and is accessible for tours from Tuesday till Sunday. There [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Margaux's RestaurantA really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for a diner, their food can make up for it. They serve such delicious dishes that you even [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Historic OakwoodFor a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area that dates back to the 19th century. Beautiful and amazing old houses, well-kept gardens and [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum
If you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the...
History & Culture: Contemporary Arts Museum