Marbles Kids Museum, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Marbles Kids Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The best part in going with children for a trip or in a museum is their happy faces and the smiles they give us when they feel good. It is such joy to see that.
201 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Kids , adults
$5 museum fee, extra charge for IMAX theater.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- Historic OakwoodFor a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area that dates back to the 19th century. Beautiful and amazing old houses, well-kept gardens and [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
- North Carolina Museum of ArtA beautiful and large museum with a vast variety of exhibitions; the North Carolina Museum of Art holds interesting artifacts that can be viewed either on your own or with the help of a tour guide. Paintings by famous European artists, [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Lilly's PizzaI know that when you travel to another country, state or city you should try out some restaurants that serve local food, something you won't be able to find in your city, but I went to Lilly's Pizza on the recommendation of a friend [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Umstead State ParkThough only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish lake. It is a place of tranquility and calm where you can get away from the busy everyday [...]D: 8.5mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History