Cincinnati Travel Tips, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cincinnati travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (5)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Food (5)
- Sightseeing (3)
Browse Cincinnati travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cincinnati travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cincinnati or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cincinnati travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Graeter's Ice CreamIn summer the best way to cool down, beside a shower is eating ice cream. And the most delicious ones I've eaten are at Graeter's Ice Cream shop, where you find the most varied list of sweets that you've ever seen. They have so [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Art MuseumWow, this place is awesome. And without an entrance fee, the Cincinnati Art Museum is one of the top things to visit while in the city. There are so many exhibits and collections from around the world that a whole day would not be enough to [...]D: 6.9mi00
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Carew TowerThough maybe not first sightseeing destination in Cincinnati, the Carew Tower is definitely on the list of attraction if you'd like to see the city with a bird's eye. Namely the view from the top is more than beautiful. There is a [...]D: 8mi00
- The PrecinctJust looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more inviting. Beside the wonderful interior and atmosphere, the food is something delicious, [...]D: 4mi00
- Cincinnati Museum CenterA very entertaining place to take your kids for an afternoon or for the whole day is the Cincinnati Museum Center at the Union Terminal. There are many rooms that are filled with kid friendly activities, and these little ones just love them [...]D: 9mi00
- Krohn ConservatoryA historically significant and architecturally beautiful place whith lots of rooms and thousands of plants showcasing flowers, and other fauna from all over the world. The Krohn Conservatory definitely worth a visit! The admission is free [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Myra's DionysusServing tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups, sandwiches and salads among others. The desserts are home-made too and you can also ask for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- Duke Energy Children's MuseumThe most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the Cincinnati Museum Center. The place has so many hands-on fun activities that you can easily spend 4-5 [...]D: 9mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- American Sign MuseumIt is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so much about it. The American Sign Museum explores the history of the sign in American and [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
Recent Cincinnati flights found by Travelgrove users
- $104 Major Carrier
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (MDW) Cincinnati, OH (CVG) 10/24/2017 05:30 am Cincinnati, OH (CVG) Chicago, IL (MDW) 11/07/2017 06:30 pm
- $116 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Miami, FL (MIA) Cincinnati, OH (CVG) 10/10/2017 10:30 am Cincinnati, OH (CVG) Miami, FL (MIA) 10/20/2017 04:24 pm
- $135 Allegiant Air
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) Cincinnati, OH (CVG) 01/31/2018 08:17 pm Cincinnati, OH (CVG) Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) 02/13/2018 07:30 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Prague, Czech Republic
There is so much to see and do in Prague Castle that you will have to give it at least one afternoon. But then, it's perfectly worth every...
History & Culture: Prague Castle
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Located in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome,...
Food: Momocho Restaurant
Kansas City, Missouri
The best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There...
Family & Fun: Worlds Of Fun