Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission is reasonable, and for kids ages 4 and under the admission is free. It is worth a visit, definitely!
100 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45233, USA
$10 for adults, $8 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
- Myra's DionysusServing tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups, sandwiches and salads among others. The desserts are home-made too and you can also ask for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Cincinnati Art MuseumWow, this place is awesome. And without an entrance fee, the Cincinnati Art Museum is one of the top things to visit while in the city. There are so many exhibits and collections from around the world that a whole day would not be enough to [...]D: 6.9mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Old Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30,...
Outdoors Activities: Vieux Montréal
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Colorado Springs, Colorado
True to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is...
History & Culture: Garden of the Gods