Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission is reasonable, and for kids ages 4 and under the admission is free. It is worth a visit, definitely!
100 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45233, USA
$10 for adults, $8 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Art MuseumWow, this place is awesome. And without an entrance fee, the Cincinnati Art Museum is one of the top things to visit while in the city. There are so many exhibits and collections from around the world that a whole day would not be enough to [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- American Sign MuseumIt is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so much about it. The American Sign Museum explores the history of the sign in American and [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For souvenirs, artwork or crafts of local tradition you definitely have to go to the Central Market. Their shops range from the gifts and...
Shopping: Kuala Lumpur Central Market
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
We've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day....
History & Culture: Alaska Native Heritage Museum