Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission is reasonable, and for kids ages 4 and under the admission is free. It is worth a visit, definitely!
100 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45233, USA
$10 for adults, $8 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Carew TowerThough maybe not first sightseeing destination in Cincinnati, the Carew Tower is definitely on the list of attraction if you'd like to see the city with a bird's eye. Namely the view from the top is more than beautiful. There is a [...]D: 8mi00
- Cincinnati Art MuseumWow, this place is awesome. And without an entrance fee, the Cincinnati Art Museum is one of the top things to visit while in the city. There are so many exhibits and collections from around the world that a whole day would not be enough to [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
While in Naples, you have to make sure that you visit Pompeii. It might be the most important Roman/Greek archeological site out there. Pompeii was...
History & Culture: Visit Pompeii
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square