Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The admission is reasonable, and for kids ages 4 and under the admission is free. It is worth a visit, definitely!
100 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45233, USA
$10 for adults, $8 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Museum CenterA very entertaining place to take your kids for an afternoon or for the whole day is the Cincinnati Museum Center at the Union Terminal. There are many rooms that are filled with kid friendly activities, and these little ones just love them [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
As many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can...
Sightseeing: Cherokee Park
As the center point of Oakland, Lake Merritt is not only a lake in a city, but a major entertainment destination both for locals and visitors alike...
Sightseeing: Lake Merritt
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
If you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the...
Food: Eleven Restaurant