National Freedom Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > National Freedom Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The place tells a story everyone should watch/listen to. The museum is more than an educational sight, it is a part of who we are today, how we think and what kind of decisions we take in life. I highly recommend the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center to anyone and everyone!
50 E Freedom Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Kids $8, adults $12
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- American Sign MuseumIt is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so much about it. The American Sign Museum explores the history of the sign in American and [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Duke Energy Children's MuseumThe most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the Cincinnati Museum Center. The place has so many hands-on fun activities that you can easily spend 4-5 [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Welcome for himalayan trekking in nepal and specially in Everest region trekking. please feel free to contact us for trekking in Everest region.......
Outdoors Activities: Everest Region Trekking ( www.himalayanjoy.com)
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not...
Sightseeing: Glen Eyrie Castle
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
New Orleans, Louisiana
Beignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other...
Food: Cafe du Monde in New Orleans
Just off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting...
Sightseeing: Dinosaur Truck Stop