Cincinnati Museum Center, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Museum Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
For adults many exhibits, interesting and well-known are the entertainment factor. Special exhibits change from time to time, so it is good to check the museum out several times no to miss one of the most interesting ones.
1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203, USA
Adults $12.50, kids $8.50
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Duke Energy Children's MuseumThe most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the Cincinnati Museum Center. The place has so many hands-on fun activities that you can easily spend 4-5 [...]D: 9mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- American Sign MuseumIt is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so much about it. The American Sign Museum explores the history of the sign in American and [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Checkpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can...
History & Culture: Checkpoint Charlie Museum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
With the most beautiful view of Lake Travis, the Oasis Restaurant is a popular lunch and dinner destination for people staying and visiting Austin....
Food: The Oasis Restaurant in Austin
Exhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections...
History & Culture: Denver Museum of Nature & Science
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing