Cincinnati Museum Center, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Cincinnati Museum Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
For adults many exhibits, interesting and well-known are the entertainment factor. Special exhibits change from time to time, so it is good to check the museum out several times no to miss one of the most interesting ones.
1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203, USA
Adults $12.50, kids $8.50
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardenTouring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational destination where you can gather information not only about the animals that live there but [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- The PrecinctJust looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more inviting. Beside the wonderful interior and atmosphere, the food is something delicious, [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
The Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Gravediggers
Obviously, Pizza and Pasta are among the most wanted foods in Rome. I suggest Fiori di Zucca (Zucchini Flowers, which is a really cool dish....
Food: Pizza and Pasta and Fiori di Zucca
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
A pretty little place that is worth dining in each and every time you go to Louisville, Lilly's Kentucky Bistro is a blast. And what makes...
Food: Lilly's - Kentucky Bistro
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City National Memorial