Myra's Dionysus, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Myra's Dionysus
- Food travel tip
- City center
The only thing I wasn't impressed by, was their patio. It could really use some remodelation or some decor, but other than that, the food is great!
121 Calhoun St, Cincinnati, OH 45219, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Carew TowerThough maybe not first sightseeing destination in Cincinnati, the Carew Tower is definitely on the list of attraction if you'd like to see the city with a bird's eye. Namely the view from the top is more than beautiful. There is a [...]D: 8mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Don't miss out to visit the Black Church and the tower of the city.
History & Culture: Siteseeing in Brasov
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
One the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat...
Food: Nick & Sam's
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
Washington, District Of Columbia
Smithsonian Museums have the largest collection in the world of different areas of culture. 13 out of the 18 Smithsonian Museums are in Washington....
History & Culture: Smithsonian Museums