Carew Tower, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Carew Tower
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There is a small fee at the top, but that is nothing compared to what you gain. You can also visit the plaza in the tower or in the lower level look at the architectural design of the place. At the Hilton hotel you can have a lunch, a dinner and just have a great time!
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 35 W Fifth St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
$2 adults, $1
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
- Duke Energy Children's MuseumThe most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the Cincinnati Museum Center. The place has so many hands-on fun activities that you can easily spend 4-5 [...]D: 9mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Graeter's Ice CreamIn summer the best way to cool down, beside a shower is eating ice cream. And the most delicious ones I've eaten are at Graeter's Ice Cream shop, where you find the most varied list of sweets that you've ever seen. They have so [...]D: 7.8mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tiananmen Square is the larges public square in the world. Its name means Gate of Heavenly Peace and is one of the symbols of Beijing. You...
History & Culture: Tiananmen Square
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
London, United Kingdom
Traveling around the world with no money seems impossible but in reality, it is certainly possible. You need to be passionate and be willing to...
History & Culture: Morocco
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Everything that is known or unknown about the King of Rock'n'Roll can be found in Graceland, home of Elvis. You can take part on VIP or...
History & Culture: Graceland
A great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic...
Food: Organ Stop Pizza
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably