Krohn Conservatory, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Krohn Conservatory
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The admission is free so that is a bonus for a visit, the Butterfly show is maybe the best part of the experience though that one is charged. It is quite hot inside, so be prepared for that and parking is a bit messy in weekends. The conservatory is still one of the main places to visit in Cincinnati.
1501 Eden Park Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Free, except special exhibits/shows.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Myra's DionysusServing tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups, sandwiches and salads among others. The desserts are home-made too and you can also ask for [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Montgomery InnThere is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We ordered their specialty on our last day in town, and it was a delight. The smoky-spicy sauce was [...]D: 7mi00
- Cincinnati Museum CenterA very entertaining place to take your kids for an afternoon or for the whole day is the Cincinnati Museum Center at the Union Terminal. There are many rooms that are filled with kid friendly activities, and these little ones just love them [...]D: 9mi00
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- Mount AdamsAt the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and worthwhile buildings, restaurants, winding streets, art galleries and more, the district is a new [...]D: 7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
The jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and...
Sightseeing: Old Louisville
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
The Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential...
History & Culture: Hat Museum in Portland