Mount Adams, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Mount Adams
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You also get a beautiful view of the downtown area and the Ohio River. At night, the district bathes in colorful light and you can experience the entertaining aspect of the place. It is truly a wonderful experience to spend a few hours, a day there.
938 Hatch St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of FameA museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also interactive exhibits for kids, where they can dress up, play games and get inside a radio booth. You [...]D: 17.7mi00
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- Graeter's Ice CreamIn summer the best way to cool down, beside a shower is eating ice cream. And the most delicious ones I've eaten are at Graeter's Ice Cream shop, where you find the most varied list of sweets that you've ever seen. They have so [...]D: 7.8mi00
- The PrecinctJust looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more inviting. Beside the wonderful interior and atmosphere, the food is something delicious, [...]D: 4mi00
- American Sign MuseumIt is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so much about it. The American Sign Museum explores the history of the sign in American and [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
Akihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used,...
Shopping: Electronic articles
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
New York, New York
This is New York's symbol. It was New York's symbol before until it was replaced by the Twin Towers. Since September 11, the Empire State Building...
History & Culture: Empire State Building