Mount Adams, Cincinnati, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cincinnati > Mount Adams
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
You also get a beautiful view of the downtown area and the Ohio River. At night, the district bathes in colorful light and you can experience the entertaining aspect of the place. It is truly a wonderful experience to spend a few hours, a day there.
938 Hatch St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cincinnati
- Terry's Turf ClubFor a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious. You have to try them, and the filet mignon chili too. The atmosphere is great, the staff [...]D: 3mi00
- National Freedom CenterNo matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or someone whose ancestors were enslaved, to appreciate the National Freedom Center. The place [...]D: 8mi00
- Duke Energy Children's MuseumThe most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the Cincinnati Museum Center. The place has so many hands-on fun activities that you can easily spend 4-5 [...]D: 9mi00
- The PrecinctJust looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more inviting. Beside the wonderful interior and atmosphere, the food is something delicious, [...]D: 4mi00
- Graeter's Ice CreamIn summer the best way to cool down, beside a shower is eating ice cream. And the most delicious ones I've eaten are at Graeter's Ice Cream shop, where you find the most varied list of sweets that you've ever seen. They have so [...]D: 7.8mi00
Things about Cincinnati you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Melk travel tips - Austria
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Potsdam travel tips - Germany
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Copenhagen travel tips - Denmark
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Barcelona travel tips - Spain
If you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites...
Outdoors Activities: Montserrat Shrine
Oulu travel tips - Finland
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Esztergom travel tips - Hungary
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Ghadamis travel tips - Libya
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Yangon travel tips - Myanmar
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
Oradea travel tips - Romania
Crinul Alb (White Lily) restaurant is located right on the bank of the Crisul River. The view from the large windows onto the green riverbank is...
Food: Crinul Alb Restaurant
Masandra travel tips - Ukraine
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants