Historic Oakwood, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Historic Oakwood
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Don't miss a visit to the district, I'm sure you will love it!
E Franklin St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Special tours are charged. Check their website for more info.
All day long.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- Margaux's RestaurantA really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for a diner, their food can make up for it. They serve such delicious dishes that you even [...]D: 5.9mi00
- North Carolina Museum of ArtA beautiful and large museum with a vast variety of exhibitions; the North Carolina Museum of Art holds interesting artifacts that can be viewed either on your own or with the help of a tour guide. Paintings by famous European artists, [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Lilly's PizzaI know that when you travel to another country, state or city you should try out some restaurants that serve local food, something you won't be able to find in your city, but I went to Lilly's Pizza on the recommendation of a friend [...]D: 2.1mi00
- ArtspaceThough a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The Artspace's studios are open for the public for painting and drawing lectures, so its a [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
San Francisco, California
This museum is amazing, you simply cannot miss it. It was first opened when a factory owner from Chicago gave his Asian art collection to San...
History & Culture: Museum of Asian Art