Historic Oakwood, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Historic Oakwood
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Don't miss a visit to the district, I'm sure you will love it!
E Franklin St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Special tours are charged. Check their website for more info.
All day long.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- Mordecai Historic ParkWe went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located in the Mordecai Historic Park and is accessible for tours from Tuesday till Sunday. There [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Margaux's RestaurantA really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for a diner, their food can make up for it. They serve such delicious dishes that you even [...]D: 5.9mi00
- ArtspaceThough a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The Artspace's studios are open for the public for painting and drawing lectures, so its a [...]D: 3.7mi00
- 18 Seaboard RestaurantLocated in the building which has been the Seaboard Train Station years ago, the 18 Seaboard Restaurant offers a wide variety of tasty food in a rich and modern environment with a high-class service. They truly deserve the praise they are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Bloomsbury BistroOne of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to the bistro on several occasions and every time the service was excellent, with the same great [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam