Bloomsbury Bistro, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Bloomsbury Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being in the center of Raleigh just right Five Points, the restaurant is easy to find and a great place for a dinner or lunch.
509 W Whitaker Mill Rd #101, Raleigh, NC 27608, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- Marbles Kids MuseumThe game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that and have fun in doing it. The docents are really good with kids, they interact with them, help [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Umstead State ParkThough only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish lake. It is a place of tranquility and calm where you can get away from the busy everyday [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Pullen ParkOne of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have fun with their friends. It is also a great place to stroll with your partner or with friends [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Historic OakwoodFor a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area that dates back to the 19th century. Beautiful and amazing old houses, well-kept gardens and [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Sibelius is probably the most famous Finnish composer of classical music, and even if you don't particularly like his works, the monument...
Sightseeing: Sibelius Monument
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because...
Sightseeing: Rialto Bridge
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a...
Food: Rios's Village Seafood Buffet
Visiting Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate just for the exterior of the house and the grounds around it would have been worth a trip for me. The house...
History & Culture: Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate