Belen Travel Tips, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Belen travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Belen travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Belen travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Belen travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Belen or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Belen travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Belen
- Belen MuralsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi02
- Whitfield Wildlife Conservation AreaSituated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil & Water Conservation District. There's a visitor's center that doubles as a classroom for [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Doodlebug TrainThe Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the 1930's and 40's. One of these antique trains is on display in Belen, NM, a short walk [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harvey House MuseumBuilt around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts from around the world. It houses collections pertaining to the Santa Fe Railroad as well as [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Belen Art League Gallery & GiftsThe Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of Valencia County New Mexico. The members cover a diverse range of media and styles. [...]D: 1.5mi01
More travel tips about BelenWe only have a few travel tips for Belen so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Belen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights