Belen Travel Tips, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Belen travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Belen travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Belen travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Belen travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Belen or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Belen travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Belen
- Belen MuralsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi01
- Whitfield Wildlife Conservation AreaSituated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil & Water Conservation District. There's a visitor's center that doubles as a classroom for [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Doodlebug TrainThe Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the 1930's and 40's. One of these antique trains is on display in Belen, NM, a short walk [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harvey House MuseumBuilt around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts from around the world. It houses collections pertaining to the Santa Fe Railroad as well as [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Belen Art League Gallery & GiftsThe Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of Valencia County New Mexico. The members cover a diverse range of media and styles. [...]D: 1.5mi01
More travel tips about BelenWe only have a few travel tips for Belen so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Belen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
This is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a...
Outdoors Activities: Schlosspark Nymphenburg
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Las Vegas, Nevada
Binion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Binion's Horseshoe
San Antonio, Texas
Just across from the popular Riverwalk, The Alamo is a historical landmark with a rich and heroic history. Originally built as a mission, the...
History & Culture: The Alamo
Old quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas...
Sightseeing: Tob things to do in Hanoi Old Quarter