Belen Travel Tips, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Belen travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Belen travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Outdoors Activities (1)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
Browse Belen travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Belen travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Belen or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Belen travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Belen
- Belen MuralsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi02
- Whitfield Wildlife Conservation AreaSituated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil & Water Conservation District. There's a visitor's center that doubles as a classroom for [...]D: 3.8mi10
- Doodlebug TrainThe Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the 1930's and 40's. One of these antique trains is on display in Belen, NM, a short walk [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Harvey House MuseumBuilt around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts from around the world. It houses collections pertaining to the Santa Fe Railroad as well as [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Belen Art League Gallery & GiftsThe Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of Valencia County New Mexico. The members cover a diverse range of media and styles. [...]D: 1.5mi01
More travel tips about BelenWe only have a few travel tips for Belen so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Belen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle