Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area, Belen, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Belen > Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
2424 Hwy 47
Fridays and Saturdays from 8 am - 2 pm
Other times can be arranged.
How to get there:
From Belen's HWY 314 (Main St.), turn onto East Reinken Ave.
Drive east all the way across the Rio Grande.
Turn north on HWY 47.
The visitor center will be one mile further on your left.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Belen
- Harvey House MuseumBuilt around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts from around the world. It houses collections pertaining to the Santa Fe Railroad as well as [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Belen Art League Gallery & GiftsThe Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of Valencia County New Mexico. The members cover a diverse range of media and styles. [...]D: 1.5mi01
- Doodlebug TrainThe Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the 1930's and 40's. One of these antique trains is on display in Belen, NM, a short walk [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Belen MuralsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi02
More travel tips about BelenWe only have a few travel tips for Belen so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Belen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
This place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday...
General: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix