Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area, Belen, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Belen > Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
2424 Hwy 47
Fridays and Saturdays from 8 am - 2 pm
Other times can be arranged.
How to get there:
From Belen's HWY 314 (Main St.), turn onto East Reinken Ave.
Drive east all the way across the Rio Grande.
Turn north on HWY 47.
The visitor center will be one mile further on your left.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Belen
- Belen MuralsLocal artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone: trains, horses and people of all kinds. My favorite is the beautiful modern girl, [...]D: 1.5mi01
- Doodlebug TrainThe Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the 1930's and 40's. One of these antique trains is on display in Belen, NM, a short walk [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Belen Art League Gallery & GiftsThe Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of Valencia County New Mexico. The members cover a diverse range of media and styles. [...]D: 1.5mi01
- Harvey House MuseumBuilt around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts from around the world. It houses collections pertaining to the Santa Fe Railroad as well as [...]D: 1.9mi00
More travel tips about BelenWe only have a few travel tips for Belen so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Belen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
This is one of the best places in Naples if you want to check out some real napolitan Pizza. The napolitan Pizza is famous for being a bit thicker...
Food: Pizzeria Starita
Seoul, South Korea
From the DMZ to the PLZ(Peace and Life Zone) As you know, Korea is separated into two countries. According to the Koreans Armistice Agreement...
General: The Road to Peace and Life - 545km
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not...
Sightseeing: Glen Eyrie Castle
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights