Phnom Penh Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Phnom Penh travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Phnom Penh travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Phnom Penh travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Phnom Penh travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Phnom Penh or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Phnom Penh travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Phnom Penh
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Phnom PenhWe only have a few travel tips for Phnom Penh so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Phnom Penh you may be interested in
Recent Phnom Penh flights found by Travelgrove users
- $418 China Eastern Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 10/26/2017 01:05 am Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 11/18/2017 12:15 am
- $615 Multiple Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 11/21/2017 06:45 pm Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 12/04/2017 10:50 pm
- $730 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 01/05/2018 10:45 am Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Newark, NJ (EWR) 01/27/2018 10:50 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Even in a small town like Aurora you can find a unique, small little Japanese restaurant, the Sushi Katsu, that serves maybe the best sushi and...
Food: Sushi Katsu
Clear Creek makes eau de vie out of the most delicious fruits in Oregon, and in addition to this alcoholic delight, they also distill brandy,...
Sightseeing: Clear Creek Distillery