Phnom Penh Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Phnom Penh travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Phnom Penh travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Phnom Penh travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Phnom Penh travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Phnom Penh or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Phnom Penh travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Phnom Penh
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Phnom PenhWe only have a few travel tips for Phnom Penh so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Phnom Penh you may be interested in
Recent Phnom Penh flights found by Travelgrove users
- $483 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 04/25/2017 11:35 am Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 05/17/2017 12:15 am
- $499 China Eastern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 04/04/2017 12:30 pm Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 04/26/2017 12:15 am
- $549 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 04/25/2017 01:45 am Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) New York, NY (JFK) 05/30/2017 12:15 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Seoul, South Korea
Formerly the land of tons and tons of garbage, the Seoul World Cup Park is now a place of peace, tranquility and public. The Stadium in the heart...
Sightseeing: Seoul World Cup Park
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
San Antonio, Texas
This club is the best in town. Open 7 days a week, the Howl at the Moon Saloon is a place where you can party as much as you want. It's so...
Night Life & Entertainment: Howl at the Moon Saloon