Phnom Penh Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Phnom Penh travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Phnom Penh travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Phnom Penh travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Phnom Penh travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Phnom Penh or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Phnom Penh travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Phnom Penh
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Phnom PenhWe only have a few travel tips for Phnom Penh so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Phnom Penh you may be interested in
Recent Phnom Penh flights found by Travelgrove users
- $438 China Eastern Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 03/27/2018 12:30 pm Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 04/17/2018 07:05 pm
- $473 China Eastern Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 04/24/2018 01:45 am Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) New York, NY (JFK) 09/04/2018 12:15 am
- $619 United Airlines
travelgrove.com check price
From To Departure Time Santa Ana, CA (SNA) Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) 04/17/2018 08:30 pm Phnom Penh, KH (PNH) Santa Ana, CA (SNA) 04/24/2018 11:50 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are...
Shopping: Sparks Street
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar