Cambodia Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia travel tips
Browse useful Cambodia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Cambodia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Cambodia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Cambodia
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in CambodiaPhnom Penh travel tips# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelPhnom Penh travel tipsThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap travel tipsSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Siem Reap travel tipsLuxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourSiem Reap travel tipsThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsSiem Reap travel tipsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watSiem Reap travel tipsVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
Things about Cambodia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Touring or just exploring the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden could easily take up your whole day. It is a fun, entertaining and educational...
Family & Fun: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
The jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and...
Sightseeing: Old Louisville
An amazing treasure in the busy suburbs of Omaha, the Lauritzen Gardens is the city's most famous botanical garden and with respect. It is a...
Sightseeing: Lauritzen Gardens
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach