Cambodia Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia travel tips
Browse useful Cambodia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Cambodia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Cambodia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Cambodia
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in CambodiaPhnom Penh travel tips# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelPhnom Penh travel tipsThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap travel tipsSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Siem Reap travel tipsLuxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourSiem Reap travel tipsThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsSiem Reap travel tipsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watSiem Reap travel tipsVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
Things about Cambodia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum