Cambodia Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia travel tips
Browse useful Cambodia travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Cambodia you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Cambodia or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Cambodia
- Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in CambodiaPhnom Penh travel tips# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a quite beach with luxury resorts to stay, many tour organizer skip of lesser known beaches such [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia Luxury Holiday: Top Tings to doPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is one of the most preferred destinations for travelers if they are thinking about having a holiday in South East of Asia. Tourists from all over the globe are showing interests to get a vacation that allow them to explore the [...]D: n/a00
- Cambodia and Laos travelPhnom Penh travel tipsThere are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options are much easier and economic rather than booking two separate single tour. Laos tours are [...]D: n/a00
- Destination to include on your cambodia tour packagesPhnom Penh travel tipsCambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world. Cambodia is home to the largest religious structure in the world, the Angkor Wat temples as [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap travel tipsSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Siem Reap travel tipsLuxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourSiem Reap travel tipsThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsSiem Reap travel tipsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watSiem Reap travel tipsVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
Things about Cambodia you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
The monastery, that has been built 500 years ago, is one of the most amazing sights in Portugal. Its unique architecture, its white 'clean'...
History & Culture: The Monastery of St. Jerome
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater