Siem Reap Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Siem Reap travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Siem Reap travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Siem Reap travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Siem Reap or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Siem Reap travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Siem Reap flights found by Travelgrove users
- $522 China Eastern Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 05/03/2017 12:00 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 05/09/2017 11:10 pm
- $619 Multiple Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 05/04/2017 07:00 am Siem Reap, KH (REP) Denver, CO (DEN) 05/17/2017 11:10 pm
- $646 China Eastern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 04/11/2017 01:05 am Siem Reap, KH (REP) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 04/17/2017 06:30 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Mexico City, Mexico
I think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a...
History & Culture: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
For a relaxed lunch or a more fun dinner, the Tuli Bistro is perfect. The whole ambiance of the place is just welcoming and you really feel good...
Food: Tuli Bistro
Hong Kong, China
When visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the...
Outdoors Activities: Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island