Siem Reap Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Siem Reap travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Siem Reap travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Siem Reap travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Siem Reap or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Siem Reap travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Siem Reap flights found by Travelgrove users
- $961 Singapore Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time New York, NY (JFK) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 09/21/2022 08:55 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) New York, NY (JFK) 09/28/2022 10:40 am
- $1142 Singapore Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 08/30/2022 11:09 am Siem Reap, KH (REP) Boston, MA (BOS) 09/14/2022 10:40 am
- $1159 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Phoenix, AZ (PHX) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 10/19/2022 07:45 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) Phoenix, AZ (PHX) 11/08/2022 04:40 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
London, United Kingdom
Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you...
Outdoors Activities: Changing the Guard
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
The most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities...
Shopping: Arab Street in Singapore
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
A historic landmark of Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium is a beautiful building with great acoustics. Though the fee for the guided tour is not so...
History & Culture: Ryman Auditorium
San Francisco, California
The Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where...
General: Powell St Cable Car