Siem Reap Travel Tips, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Siem Reap travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
Browse Siem Reap travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Siem Reap travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Siem Reap or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Siem Reap travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recent Siem Reap flights found by Travelgrove users
- $507 China Eastern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 03/20/2017 12:30 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 03/28/2017 11:10 pm
- $585 China Southern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 04/25/2017 01:55 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 05/17/2017 11:30 am
- $692 China Eastern Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Chicago, IL (ORD) Siem Reap, KH (REP) 03/06/2017 01:50 pm Siem Reap, KH (REP) Chicago, IL (ORD) 03/18/2017 10:55 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you go to Belgium and not taste Belgian chocolate is like going to Paris and not taking just one photo with the Eiffel Tower. With different...
General: The so tasty Belgian chocolate
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
The Catacombs of St.Callixtus (San Callisto) are among the largest and most important of Rome. They originated around the middle of the 2nd Century...
History & Culture: The catacombs
The monastery, that has been built 500 years ago, is one of the most amazing sights in Portugal. Its unique architecture, its white 'clean'...
History & Culture: The Monastery of St. Jerome
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Furnished Apartment 45 sqm for Daily- weekly renting on attractive touristic and business location in BELVILLE Delta City New Belgrade Serbia. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Visit Belgrade
Herman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the...
Outdoors Activities: Hermann Park in Houston
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Vietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot
Sightseeing: Vietnam Travel Guide