Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap > Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
- General travel tip
- City center
Here are some tips to enjoy totally the sights of Siem Reap:
1. Angkor sunrise and sunset are very haunted. Majority of tourist are introduced to enjoy sunrise at the west gate of Angkor, sunset by the peak of Phnom Bakheng. Cambodia Tours suggest you to ask for an experienced local guide to follow a different trail to behold the dawn.
2. Tonle Sap Lake is a nice place to be pampered by the authentic hospitality of Cambodian. Specially, here you can conduct a cooking class for some real taste of Khmer cuisine.
3. British Museum brings you a profound vision of Siem Reap history. This is the world's most comprehensive collection of Khmer artefacts is in Paris's Musée Guimet.
4. Hot Air Balloon
Hot Air features a special way to appreciate the giant temples of Angkor. Being floating with only $35 is really worth as you can enjoy panoramic view of Siem Reap and its lofty temple spires
5. Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary
If you fancy birding activity, Prek Toal feeds your interest of birding.
Some small notes when visiting Angkor:
- Taking knee-covered trousers and comfortable shoes to visit Angkor.
- Spend your time to take a glance at Hinduism and Theravada Buddhism. It will be much more interesting to visit Angkor with some essential knowledge of local religion.
- High tourist season lasts from Oct to March, at this time Siem Reap is full of tourist. Summer is ideal for some fresh look and lush nature.
More tips are available at: http://www.cambodiatours.asia
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
This restaurant was voted one of the best barbecue restaurants in Wichita and with reason. They have one of the tastiest ribs and barbecue sauce in...
Food: Pig In Pig Out BBQ