Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap > Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
- General travel tip
- City center
Here are some tips to enjoy totally the sights of Siem Reap:
1. Angkor sunrise and sunset are very haunted. Majority of tourist are introduced to enjoy sunrise at the west gate of Angkor, sunset by the peak of Phnom Bakheng. Cambodia Tours suggest you to ask for an experienced local guide to follow a different trail to behold the dawn.
2. Tonle Sap Lake is a nice place to be pampered by the authentic hospitality of Cambodian. Specially, here you can conduct a cooking class for some real taste of Khmer cuisine.
3. British Museum brings you a profound vision of Siem Reap history. This is the world's most comprehensive collection of Khmer artefacts is in Paris's Musée Guimet.
4. Hot Air Balloon
Hot Air features a special way to appreciate the giant temples of Angkor. Being floating with only $35 is really worth as you can enjoy panoramic view of Siem Reap and its lofty temple spires
5. Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary
If you fancy birding activity, Prek Toal feeds your interest of birding.
Some small notes when visiting Angkor:
- Taking knee-covered trousers and comfortable shoes to visit Angkor.
- Spend your time to take a glance at Hinduism and Theravada Buddhism. It will be much more interesting to visit Angkor with some essential knowledge of local religion.
- High tourist season lasts from Oct to March, at this time Siem Reap is full of tourist. Summer is ideal for some fresh look and lush nature.
More tips are available at: http://www.cambodiatours.asia
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel...Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not [...]D: 154.6mi00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa