Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap > Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not be complete without a boat cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake. Get ready to enjoy the trip of a lifetime with us!
Day 1. Arrival Siem Reap- Angkor Thom (D)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, you’ll visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th Century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classic Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean beyond. The sunset view from Phnom Bakheng (one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor) offers a spectacular chance to survey Western Baray and Angkor Wat. You will then enjoy dinner while watching an Apsara (Kmer folk dancing) performance at a local restaurant before retiring for the evening in Siem Reap.
Day 2. Angkor Thom- Angkor Wat (B/L)
In the morning, you will continue your temple visits, which will include: Prasat Kravan (with its unique brick sculptures), Srah Srang ('The Royal Baths' was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by four concentric walls), Eastern Mebon (guarded at its corner by stone figures of harnessed elephants, some of which are still in a reasonable state of preservation) and the 'Mountain Temple' of Pre Rup. In the afternoon, you will head to the archaeological site and continue to the temple tour, including, Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in the area and which has been left relatively untouched since its discovery. Then you will visit Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples before an overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Day 3. Angkor Wat – Departure (B)
Following breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Banteay Srei Temple, nearly everyone's favorite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its compact size, remarkable state of preservation, and the excellence of its decorative carvings. You will also visit Banteay Samre. Next, you will board a boat on Tonle Sap Lake and enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages, complete with schools, restaurants, hospitals, and the school known as 'Les Artisans d'Angkor.' You will then transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departing flight.
Tour Package Includes:
• All private transfers and transportation
• Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
• French or English speaking guide
• Boat trip & cruise as per tour
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L:Lunch; D:Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour Package Excludes:
• International flights & departures taxes.
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Cambodia visa fee. (visa on arrival easy & recommended)
• Others not mentioned above
Angor wat, Siem reap, Cambodia
1925 $ Luxury Services based on group of 10 - 14
9 am to 6 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam arrange all the services from A to Z
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
They so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't...
Food: Stella's Kentucky Deli
What a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very...
Food: Beirut Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing