Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Travel tips > Asia > Cambodia > Siem Reap > Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Banteray Srei and countless others masterpieces of Khmer architecture. The trip would not be complete without a boat cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake. Get ready to enjoy the trip of a lifetime with us!
Day 1. Arrival Siem Reap- Angkor Thom (D)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, you’ll visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th Century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classic Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean beyond. The sunset view from Phnom Bakheng (one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor) offers a spectacular chance to survey Western Baray and Angkor Wat. You will then enjoy dinner while watching an Apsara (Kmer folk dancing) performance at a local restaurant before retiring for the evening in Siem Reap.
Day 2. Angkor Thom- Angkor Wat (B/L)
In the morning, you will continue your temple visits, which will include: Prasat Kravan (with its unique brick sculptures), Srah Srang ('The Royal Baths' was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by four concentric walls), Eastern Mebon (guarded at its corner by stone figures of harnessed elephants, some of which are still in a reasonable state of preservation) and the 'Mountain Temple' of Pre Rup. In the afternoon, you will head to the archaeological site and continue to the temple tour, including, Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in the area and which has been left relatively untouched since its discovery. Then you will visit Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples before an overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Day 3. Angkor Wat – Departure (B)
Following breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Banteay Srei Temple, nearly everyone's favorite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its compact size, remarkable state of preservation, and the excellence of its decorative carvings. You will also visit Banteay Samre. Next, you will board a boat on Tonle Sap Lake and enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages, complete with schools, restaurants, hospitals, and the school known as 'Les Artisans d'Angkor.' You will then transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departing flight.
Tour Package Includes:
• All private transfers and transportation
• Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
• French or English speaking guide
• Boat trip & cruise as per tour
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L:Lunch; D:Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour Package Excludes:
• International flights & departures taxes.
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Cambodia visa fee. (visa on arrival easy & recommended)
• Others not mentioned above
Angor wat, Siem reap, Cambodia
1925 $ Luxury Services based on group of 10 - 14
9 am to 6 pm
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam arrange all the services from A to Z
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Siem Reap
- Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor watVietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days Cambodian Tours allow you to explore Kingdom of wonders in depth. Following Cambodian tours starts [...]D: 156.2mi00
- Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tourThe most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the type of a Cambodia tour packages or holiday deal which you have planned for, or better saying, [...]D: n/a00
- Guide to Cambodian bizarre foodsNom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans, cucumber, banana flower, onion and herbs and will comes with sauce on top to complete the set [...]D: n/a00
- Top things to enjoy in Siem ReapSiem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle lake and beautiful river of Mekong.While most of the tourist populate their visits to the [...]D: 150.7mi00
More travel tips about Siem ReapWe only have a few travel tips for Siem Reap so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Siem Reap you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
I am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for...
Family & Fun: When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Though a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can...
Sightseeing: Lake View Cemetery