Los Cabos Travel Tips, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Los Cabos travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Night Life & Entertainment (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (6)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Los Cabos travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Los Cabos travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Los Cabos or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Los Cabos travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los CabosWe sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and [...]D: n/a00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Los Cabos WineryI'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I was really taken aback by the tastefulness and aroma of the wines there. We had a small [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los CabosA really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located exactly at the beach, though sometimes the waves were too dangerous to swim. The hotel has an [...]D: 398mi00
- Rips Bar in Cabo San LucasThis bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return there again and again. You HAVE to try the famous rainbow shots, which consists of 9 little [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Outdoor Adventure in Los CabosI never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked for an Outdoor Adventure in advance with Cabos Adventures, because we wanted to experience [...]D: n/a00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
- America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los CabosFor three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires, giving them an opportunity to race their sailing yachts and spend some money while having [...]D: n/a00
- Desertica Cabo Multi adventure ParkThis tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and visited a city of real Mexican background with a little 'iglesia' and 'cantina'. It was an [...]D: 398mi00
- Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and SnorkelingAn amazing kayak and snorkeling tour!! We booked for the Three Bay adventure tour which lasted about 4-5 hours including the trip to and back from the departure point. We were given quick instructions before we set sail, then hopped [...]D: 0.4mi00
- 4x4 Desert Safari Adventure in Los CabosGoing on a the safari tour was both educational and fun. We could see some really interesting plants and some bugs (we weren't very lucky, we didn't encounter any animals ) and taste real, traditional Mexican food. They also gave us tequila [...]D: n/a00
- Land's End (Finisterra) in Los CabosOur trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. We went down to the Marina where we were told there are several sailor offering water taxis [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- El Squid Roe NightclubThis is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people: teenagers, middle-aged men/women, gay/straight people. It seems as though everyone in Cabo is [...]D: n/a00
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachStayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister hotel, Pacifica, is very luxurious and you can go there and visit their pools/beach if you're [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
Recent Los Cabos flights found by Travelgrove users
- $225 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time San Diego, CA (SAN) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 05/11/2014 10:40 am Los Cabos, MX (SJD) San Diego, CA (SAN) 05/14/2014 02:45 pm
- $315 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 09/08/2014 12:55 pm Los Cabos, MX (SJD) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 09/16/2014 06:00 am
- $335 Aeromexico
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Ontario, CA (ONT) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 09/08/2014 01:10 am Los Cabos, MX (SJD) Ontario, CA (ONT) 09/16/2014 06:00 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
We've never tasted a deliciously and elaborately prepared meal such as the one we had at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park. This restaurant is...
Food: Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
London, United Kingdom
When you arrive by car with a ferry, on Britain Land you should be very careful as they drive on the left, as opposite to major european countries...
General: Driving on the left
Furnished Apartment 45 sqm for Daily- weekly renting on attractive touristic and business location in BELVILLE Delta City New Belgrade Serbia. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Visit Belgrade
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant