Los Cabos Travel Tips, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Los Cabos travel tip categories:
- General (3)
- Night Life & Entertainment (3)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Outdoors Activities (6)
- Food (1)
- Sightseeing (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Los Cabos travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Los Cabos travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Los Cabos or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Los Cabos travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los CabosWe sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and [...]D: n/a00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Los Cabos WineryI'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I was really taken aback by the tastefulness and aroma of the wines there. We had a small [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los CabosA really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located exactly at the beach, though sometimes the waves were too dangerous to swim. The hotel has an [...]D: 398mi00
- Rips Bar in Cabo San LucasThis bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return there again and again. You HAVE to try the famous rainbow shots, which consists of 9 little [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Outdoor Adventure in Los CabosI never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked for an Outdoor Adventure in advance with Cabos Adventures, because we wanted to experience [...]D: n/a00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
- America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los CabosFor three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires, giving them an opportunity to race their sailing yachts and spend some money while having [...]D: n/a00
- Desertica Cabo Multi adventure ParkThis tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and visited a city of real Mexican background with a little 'iglesia' and 'cantina'. It was an [...]D: 398mi00
- Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and SnorkelingAn amazing kayak and snorkeling tour!! We booked for the Three Bay adventure tour which lasted about 4-5 hours including the trip to and back from the departure point. We were given quick instructions before we set sail, then hopped [...]D: 0.4mi00
- 4x4 Desert Safari Adventure in Los CabosGoing on a the safari tour was both educational and fun. We could see some really interesting plants and some bugs (we weren't very lucky, we didn't encounter any animals ) and taste real, traditional Mexican food. They also gave us tequila [...]D: n/a00
- Land's End (Finisterra) in Los CabosOur trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. We went down to the Marina where we were told there are several sailor offering water taxis [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- El Squid Roe NightclubThis is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people: teenagers, middle-aged men/women, gay/straight people. It seems as though everyone in Cabo is [...]D: n/a00
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachStayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister hotel, Pacifica, is very luxurious and you can go there and visit their pools/beach if you're [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
Recent Los Cabos flights found by Travelgrove users
- $293 American Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time San Diego, CA (SAN) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 10/20/2015 06:30 am Los Cabos, MX (SJD) San Diego, CA (SAN) 11/03/2015 12:48 pm
- $344 Multiple Airlines
tripsta.com check price
From To Departure Time San Francisco, CA (SFO) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 09/11/2015 11:00 am Los Cabos, MX (SJD) San Francisco, CA (SFO) 09/15/2015 01:55 pm
- $346 United Airlines
flighthub.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Cabos, MX (SJD) 10/20/2015 07:02 am Los Cabos, MX (SJD) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 11/03/2015 02:30 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is...
History & Culture: Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
Santa Ana, California
Who would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is...
Food: Ambrosia Restaurant
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing