Mexico Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico travel tips
Browse useful Mexico travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Mexico you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Mexico or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Mexico
- Mayan templesChichen-itza travel tipsIf you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there at the opening at 9 o'clock, because at about 10 the busses with the tourist masses arrive [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Too hotHermosillo travel tipsThe city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture. [...]D: n/a00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosLos Cabos travel tipsA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Viva Vino Jazz ClubManzanillo travel tipsVIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to sit indoors in the air conditioned lounge or walk outside to sit on the patio, you will have [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresMexico City travel tipsThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- Princesse CacaoMexico City travel tipsThey say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy. They bring chocolates from Southern Mexico - where they say - it was invented. We left [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Tierra de VinosMexico City travel tipsAs the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine menu that long in my entire life! You will surely find your international favorites as well as [...]D: 465.3mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenMexico City travel tipsIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityMexico City travel tipsThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- XochimilcoMexico City travel tipsAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
Things about Mexico you may be interested in
Browse Mexico travel tips by cities:Chichen-itza (1)Hermosillo (1)Los Cabos (16)Manzanillo (1)Mexico City (16)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Széchenyi is the biggest spa in Budapest with 18 thermal pools. All pools, saunas, steam cabins, fitness rooms and massage service are available....
Family & Fun: Széchenyi Spa
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
El Paso, Texas
Among all the historic hidden gems in El Paso, the Magoffin Homestead is maybe the most unique and beautiful. Everything has been left as it was...
History & Culture: Magoffin Homestead
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
The most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is...
Family & Fun: Busch Gardens