Mexico Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico travel tips
Browse useful Mexico travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Mexico you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Mexico or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Mexico
- Mayan templesChichen-itza travel tipsIf you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there at the opening at 9 o'clock, because at about 10 the busses with the tourist masses arrive [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Lost in Santa a local ExpressionCosta Rica travel tipsLost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the Nicoya Peninsula. Once upon a time Santa Teresa was just a sleepy little beach town that surfers [...]D: 1160.2mi00
- Too hotHermosillo travel tipsThe city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture. [...]D: n/a00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosLos Cabos travel tipsA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Viva Vino Jazz ClubManzanillo travel tipsVIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to sit indoors in the air conditioned lounge or walk outside to sit on the patio, you will have [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresMexico City travel tipsThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- Tierra de VinosMexico City travel tipsAs the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine menu that long in my entire life! You will surely find your international favorites as well as [...]D: 465.3mi00
- XochimilcoMexico City travel tipsAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityMexico City travel tipsThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenMexico City travel tipsIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Mexico you may be interested in
Browse Mexico travel tips by cities:Chichen-itza (1)Costa Rica (1)Hermosillo (1)Los Cabos (16)Manzanillo (1)Mexico City (16)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Le Jardin is a great French restaurant located in the Byward Village area. The location is elegant and pleasant, it's in an old house. The food...
Food: Le Jardin in Ottawa
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
The one hour tour of the Waveland State Historic Site comprises so much information and interesting facts about the lives of plantation owners and...
History & Culture: Waveland State Historic Site
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant