Mexico Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico travel tips
Browse useful Mexico travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Mexico you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Mexico or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Mexico
- Mayan templesChichen-itza travel tipsIf you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there at the opening at 9 o'clock, because at about 10 the busses with the tourist masses arrive [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Lost in Santa a local ExpressionCosta Rica travel tipsLost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the Nicoya Peninsula. Once upon a time Santa Teresa was just a sleepy little beach town that surfers [...]D: 1160.2mi00
- Too hotHermosillo travel tipsThe city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture. [...]D: n/a00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosLos Cabos travel tipsA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Viva Vino Jazz ClubManzanillo travel tipsVIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to sit indoors in the air conditioned lounge or walk outside to sit on the patio, you will have [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresMexico City travel tipsThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- Tierra de VinosMexico City travel tipsAs the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine menu that long in my entire life! You will surely find your international favorites as well as [...]D: 465.3mi00
- XochimilcoMexico City travel tipsAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityMexico City travel tipsThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenMexico City travel tipsIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Mexico you may be interested in
Browse Mexico travel tips by cities:Chichen-itza (1)Costa Rica (1)Hermosillo (1)Los Cabos (16)Manzanillo (1)Mexico City (16)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
You can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make...
Shopping: Dallas Farmers Market
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...
If you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the...
Food: Eleven Restaurant