Mayan temples, Chichen-itza, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Chichen-itza > Mayan temples
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
But you should be there at the opening at 9 o'clock, because at about 10 the busses with the tourist masses arrive and then it can get very crowded there.
On the mexican peninsula Yucatán, about 120 kilometers east of Mérida.
Digging site and film: 85 Peso (adults), 42 Peso (childs under the age of 12).
Digging site: daily from 09.00-17.00 o'clock. Film: daily at 19.00 o'clock (Nov.-March); daily at 20.00 Uhr (April-Okt.).
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
- National Palace in Mexico CityThis building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan Cortez was the first to live here and it was a presidential residence until not long ago. [...]D: 8.8mi00
Things about Chichen-itza you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Bund is one of the landmarks of the city of Shanghai, but it's hard to imagine the Bund without the Oriental Pearl Tower rising just...
Sightseeing: Oriental Pearl Tower
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Hindu temple in Batu cave is very popular among both the locals especially Hindus and also the tourist. This is a great place to understand the...
History & Culture: Batu cave (Hindu temple)
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
The only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the...
Food: Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant
Santa Ana, California
Who would think that in a small town like Santa Ana lies such an exquisite culinary treasure like the Ambrosia Restaurant. The whole place is...
Food: Ambrosia Restaurant