Viva Vino Jazz Club, Manzanillo, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Manzanillo > Viva Vino Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid # 957
Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
How to get there:
VIVA VINO is located on the main drag in Manzanillo (Blvd. Miquel de la Madrid)and is directly across the street from the Cinco de Mayo Athlectic Field.
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los CabosFor three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires, giving them an opportunity to race their sailing yachts and spend some money while having [...]D: n/a00
- El Squid Roe NightclubThis is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people: teenagers, middle-aged men/women, gay/straight people. It seems as though everyone in Cabo is [...]D: n/a00
- Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century for a local count. When he was young, his father told him he will never be [...]D: 213.1mi00
- Plaza de las Tres CulturasThree cultures meet at this beautiful square, the Plaza de los Tres Culturas. One, Mexican, is represented by the modern buildings that surround most of the square and dominate the view. Spanish culture is represented by the Church of [...]D: n/a00
- Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los CabosWe sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Manzanillo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Located in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility,...
Sightseeing: Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
It was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not...
Food: Restaurant Orsay in Jacksonville
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...