Viva Vino Jazz Club, Manzanillo, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Manzanillo > Viva Vino Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid # 957
Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
How to get there:
VIVA VINO is located on the main drag in Manzanillo (Blvd. Miquel de la Madrid)and is directly across the street from the Cinco de Mayo Athlectic Field.
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo MayorThere are so many mementos of the Aztec culture in Mexico City but perhaps one of the greatest of them is Templo Mayor and the Museo del Templo Mayor. The first was the greatest temple of the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan, the second one is [...]D: 8.6mi10
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
- Outdoor Adventure in Los CabosI never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked for an Outdoor Adventure in advance with Cabos Adventures, because we wanted to experience [...]D: n/a00
- Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los CabosWe sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and [...]D: n/a00
- Templo MayorTemplo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the late 1970s in the heart of Mexico City. The temple once was a huge pyramid. On the top of [...]D: 8.7mi00
Things about Manzanillo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This restaurant is particularly well known for its fish paste. There are many kinds of dishes that are served in its fish paste. Some of these...
Food: Restoran Baru Lee
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
The train ride was the greatest for the kids in the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. They were able to watch the animals that weren't so...
Family & Fun: Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head