Viva Vino Jazz Club, Manzanillo, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Manzanillo > Viva Vino Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid # 957
Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
How to get there:
VIVA VINO is located on the main drag in Manzanillo (Blvd. Miquel de la Madrid)and is directly across the street from the Cinco de Mayo Athlectic Field.
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- XochimilcoAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century for a local count. When he was young, his father told him he will never be [...]D: 213.1mi00
- Desertica Cabo Multi adventure ParkThis tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and visited a city of real Mexican background with a little 'iglesia' and 'cantina'. It was an [...]D: 398mi00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
Things about Manzanillo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
One of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar...
Night Life & Entertainment: Piccolo Mondo Bar in Venice
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs