Viva Vino Jazz Club, Manzanillo, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Manzanillo > Viva Vino Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid # 957
Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
How to get there:
VIVA VINO is located on the main drag in Manzanillo (Blvd. Miquel de la Madrid)and is directly across the street from the Cinco de Mayo Athlectic Field.
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo MayorThere are so many mementos of the Aztec culture in Mexico City but perhaps one of the greatest of them is Templo Mayor and the Museo del Templo Mayor. The first was the greatest temple of the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan, the second one is [...]D: 8.6mi10
- Los Cabos WineryI'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I was really taken aback by the tastefulness and aroma of the wines there. We had a small [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and SnorkelingAn amazing kayak and snorkeling tour!! We booked for the Three Bay adventure tour which lasted about 4-5 hours including the trip to and back from the departure point. We were given quick instructions before we set sail, then hopped [...]D: 0.4mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Templo MayorTemplo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the late 1970s in the heart of Mexico City. The temple once was a huge pyramid. On the top of [...]D: 8.7mi00
Things about Manzanillo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Not so expensive and really beautiful, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course is great for professional golfers but also quite adequate for beginners or just...
Sports & Wellness : Dobson Ranch Golf Course
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Exquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The...
Food: One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant