Viva Vino Jazz Club, Manzanillo, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Manzanillo > Viva Vino Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Blvd. Miguel de la Madrid # 957
Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 2am
How to get there:
VIVA VINO is located on the main drag in Manzanillo (Blvd. Miquel de la Madrid)and is directly across the street from the Cinco de Mayo Athlectic Field.
Recent travel tips for Mexico
- Zocalo in Mexico CityThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Rips Bar in Cabo San LucasThis bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return there again and again. You HAVE to try the famous rainbow shots, which consists of 9 little [...]D: 0.4mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Manzanillo you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
In France (so obviously in Lille too), there is a so called 'Fête du Cinema' (The Festival of Cinema). What's interesting about it is this: you...
Family & Fun: Fête du Cinema
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Located in the South Side of Pittsburgh, in maybe not the finest part of town, the 17th Street Cafe is like a gem among stones. It has some really...
Food: 17th Street Cafe