Plaza de las Tres Culturas, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Plaza is also a memento of the final battle of the Spanish conquest in 1521. An unimaginable massacre took place here, according to the chronicle people couldn't walk on the street because there were so many dead bodies. Charming, hah? Still, the square is a great sight, don't miss it.
Lázaro Cárdenas and Flores Magón, Centro Histórico
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Tierra de VinosAs the name suggests, Tierra de Vinos is a place for wine tasting. They have an immense collection of wine, I haven't practically seen a wine menu that long in my entire life! You will surely find your international favorites as well as [...]D: 465.3mi00
- National Palace in Mexico CityThis building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan Cortez was the first to live here and it was a presidential residence until not long ago. [...]D: 8.8mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No...
Food: Sushi-Dai Restaurant in Tokyo
Many travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region....
General: Visit Golden Pagodas around Yangon
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Buffalo, New York
One of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in...
Sightseeing: Darwin D. Martin House Complex
The Wine Room is a very interesting wine bar, not because of its selection of wines (which is quite spectacular, nonetheless) but mainly because...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wine Room on Park Avenue