Plaza de las Tres Culturas, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Plaza is also a memento of the final battle of the Spanish conquest in 1521. An unimaginable massacre took place here, according to the chronicle people couldn't walk on the street because there were so many dead bodies. Charming, hah? Still, the square is a great sight, don't miss it.
Lázaro Cárdenas and Flores Magón, Centro Histórico
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
- UNAM Sculpture GardenIf you want to spend a calm and nice afternoon far from the noises of the city, UNAM Sculpture Garden is the best. It's on the campus of the Autonom University of Mexico and it's a lot of fun. I loved the modern sculptures, the [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Princesse CacaoThey say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy. They bring chocolates from Southern Mexico - where they say - it was invented. We left [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century for a local count. When he was young, his father told him he will never be [...]D: 213.1mi00
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Go shopping or walk in the inner city. Have some coffee in one of the many restaurants or Cafes. Climb one of the towers and go up to the so...
General: Veitsburg, Basilika and Wolfegg Castle
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Key West, Florida
Mallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same...
History & Culture: Mallory Square
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head