Plaza de las Tres Culturas, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Plaza is also a memento of the final battle of the Spanish conquest in 1521. An unimaginable massacre took place here, according to the chronicle people couldn't walk on the street because there were so many dead bodies. Charming, hah? Still, the square is a great sight, don't miss it.
Lázaro Cárdenas and Flores Magón, Centro Histórico
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Princesse CacaoThey say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy. They bring chocolates from Southern Mexico - where they say - it was invented. We left [...]D: 8.2mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- XochimilcoAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Frida Kahlo MuseumFrida Kahlo was genius and a great woman. This Frida Kahlo Museum is a great memento of her life and art. She was born is this house and later lived here with her husband, Diego Rivera. The movie about her life, Frida was mostly filmed in [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Buffalo, New York
The sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County...
Sightseeing: Erie County Botanical Gardens
We wen to learn some dancing in the Sons of Herman Hall and it ended up to be one the greatest nights of our stay in Dallas. The 'teachers'...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sons of Hermann Hall
Saint Louis, Missouri
One the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is...
Family & Fun: St. Louis Zoo
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing