Cleveland Travel Tips, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Cleveland travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (4)
- Family & Fun (1)
- Food (6)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Cleveland travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Cleveland travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Cleveland or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Cleveland travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Star at Playhouse SquareA beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven with high-class food presentation and excellent taste. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 9.2mi00
- USS Cod Submarine MemorialLocated in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships during the second World War. The facility is open to the public every day from May until [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Sokolowski's University InnOne of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years now. It is truly a great place to take a business dinner to or just have an entertaining [...]D: 1.1mi00
- AMP 150 RestaurantIn the AMP 150 Restaurant extremely delicious food is served, and I was told that by a local Clevelander. :) They prepare the dishes so appetizingly that you can hardly wait to dig in and try what every dish tastes like. It is interesting [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Rock and Roll Hall of FameWeather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the building which resembles a bit the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre Museum in Paris. It is a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Lake View CemeteryThough a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can provide exactly the opposite. It is not just a place where people have put their loved ones to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Cleveland Museum of ArtI don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special exhibitions but the general admission is free. Cleveland Museum of Art is a blast! From all [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Balaton RestaurantI am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was wondering if it tasted as good as back in Hungary. I wasn't disappointed. Balaton [...]D: 5.5mi30
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
Recent Cleveland flights found by Travelgrove users
- $53 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Tampa, FL (TPA) Cleveland, OH (CLE) 08/24/2020 02:13 pm Cleveland, OH (CLE) Tampa, FL (TPA) 09/05/2020 01:29 pm
- $55 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) Cleveland, OH (CLE) 08/07/2020 10:51 pm Cleveland, OH (CLE) Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) 08/22/2020 06:00 am
- $60 Spirit Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Myers, FL (RSW) Cleveland, OH (CLE) 08/07/2020 08:55 pm Cleveland, OH (CLE) Fort Myers, FL (RSW) 08/20/2020 09:30 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
One of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns,...
History & Culture: Calico Museum
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American...
History & Culture: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site
Perfect for a business or a private dining, Ruth's Chris Steak House provides a variety of dishes for any meat-lover or vegetarian. Although,...
Food: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Jacksonville
The 32 floor Foshay Tower might not be very impressive when compared to mre modern sky-scrapers, but back when it was completed (in 1929), it was...
Sightseeing: Foshay Tower
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets