Lola Bistro & Wine Bar, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Lola Bistro & Wine Bar
- Food travel tip
- City center
I had the venison and the apple crisp as dessert and they blew my mind away. They play with your taste buds until you have to give in and just experience the delight of the dish. Absolutely great. I can only recommend the place. Do make reservations in advance, its way better to get a good table than arriving on spot.
2058 E 4th St, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Cleveland Museum of ArtI don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special exhibitions but the general admission is free. Cleveland Museum of Art is a blast! From all [...]D: 4.3mi00
- USS Cod Submarine MemorialLocated in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships during the second World War. The facility is open to the public every day from May until [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Rothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better...
History & Culture: Rothko Chapel in Houston
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit...
Sightseeing: Summit Avenue