Cleveland Botanical Garden, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Among the 8 gardens that can be visited in the Botanical facility, there is also a glasshouse and outdoor living room with a pond and a perennial bordered pathway. all these beauty spots make you relax and bath in the marvel of the flowers. Definitely a must-see in Cleveland.
11030 East Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Kids: $3, adults: $8.50
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- AMP 150 RestaurantIn the AMP 150 Restaurant extremely delicious food is served, and I was told that by a local Clevelander. :) They prepare the dishes so appetizingly that you can hardly wait to dig in and try what every dish tastes like. It is interesting [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Lake View CemeteryThough a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can provide exactly the opposite. It is not just a place where people have put their loved ones to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Star at Playhouse SquareA beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven with high-class food presentation and excellent taste. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 9.2mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
This is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a...
Outdoors Activities: Schlosspark Nymphenburg
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Athens is extremely hot, so make sure that you always have enough to drink with you. Especially when you are climbing up to the Parthenon.
History & Culture: Bring water with you to the Parthenon
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Opened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge...
Food: Ted's Montana Grill
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation