Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is also a feeding and petting area and an aquarium which was not something impressive. The koala with its baby was the most exciting thing we've seen in the zoo. They were absolutely adorable.
3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland, OH 44144, USA
Winter: adults $7, kids $5
Summer: adults $11, kids $8
10am-5pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Sokolowski's University InnOne of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years now. It is truly a great place to take a business dinner to or just have an entertaining [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Balaton RestaurantI am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was wondering if it tasted as good as back in Hungary. I wasn't disappointed. Balaton [...]D: 5.5mi30
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Located outside Disneyland and adjacent to the magical Hotel Resort, the entertainment, shopping and dining venue, also called Downtown Disney is...
Shopping: Downtown Disney
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall