Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is also a feeding and petting area and an aquarium which was not something impressive. The koala with its baby was the most exciting thing we've seen in the zoo. They were absolutely adorable.
3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland, OH 44144, USA
Winter: adults $7, kids $5
Summer: adults $11, kids $8
10am-5pm every day.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Cleveland Museum of ArtI don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special exhibitions but the general admission is free. Cleveland Museum of Art is a blast! From all [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Lake View CemeteryThough a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can provide exactly the opposite. It is not just a place where people have put their loved ones to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Rock and Roll Hall of FameWeather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the building which resembles a bit the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre Museum in Paris. It is a [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
I don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science,...
History & Culture: Indianapolis Children's Museum
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An