Balaton Restaurant, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Balaton Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a wide variety of specialties, dishes that are totally Hungarian so just give them a try for a couple of days and try everything out. You won't be disappointed! :)
13133 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120, USA
Weekdays: 11am-9pm (closed Mondays)
On the web:
Prices are very much acceptable and the staff real nice, it's like you go to an old friend you haven't seen in a long time. Totally recommended!Reply
Order the dobos torte for a dessert, it's amazing!Reply
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Sokolowski's University InnOne of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years now. It is truly a great place to take a business dinner to or just have an entertaining [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
No one would say that this shabby, old building is actually a small palace and hides a beautiful, rich interior with decorations, and furniture...
History & Culture: Casa do Alentejo in Lisbon
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
DAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for...
General: Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 days
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.