Balaton Restaurant, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Balaton Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have a wide variety of specialties, dishes that are totally Hungarian so just give them a try for a couple of days and try everything out. You won't be disappointed! :)
13133 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120, USA
Weekdays: 11am-9pm (closed Mondays)
On the web:
Prices are very much acceptable and the staff real nice, it's like you go to an old friend you haven't seen in a long time. Totally recommended!Reply
Order the dobos torte for a dessert, it's amazing!Reply
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Cleveland Museum of ArtI don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special exhibitions but the general admission is free. Cleveland Museum of Art is a blast! From all [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Lake View CemeteryThough a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can provide exactly the opposite. It is not just a place where people have put their loved ones to [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie (Royal Theatre of the Mint) is a theatre in Bruxelles and today is also the National Opera of Belgium. The theater is...
History & Culture: Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Paris is more and more the city of bicycles. There are hundreds of stations where you can rent a bike for 1E per day or 5E per week. The only thing...
General: The city of bicycles
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Rivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang....
Shopping: Rivervale Plaza
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that...
History & Culture: Kansas City Library
We spent such a nice few hours in one of Toledo's finest diners, the Rockwell's Restaurant. Famous for their amazingly light and tasty...
Food: Rockwell's Restaurant