AMP 150 Restaurant, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > AMP 150 Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
It is interesting to see that the restaurant is located in an airport but not in a bad way. With 200 seats at least the place is quite big so and maybe they needed the place. :) I highly recommend the restaurant, its well worth the money. Good food, great atmosphere, inexpensive dishes.
4277 W 150th St, Cleveland, OH 44135, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- USS Cod Submarine MemorialLocated in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships during the second World War. The facility is open to the public every day from May until [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Balaton RestaurantI am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was wondering if it tasted as good as back in Hungary. I wasn't disappointed. Balaton [...]D: 5.5mi30
- Star at Playhouse SquareA beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven with high-class food presentation and excellent taste. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
One of the finest place to see the remarkable collection of fabric spanning. It is a superb repository of fabrics based on colors, patterns,...
History & Culture: Calico Museum
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Atlantic City, New Jersey
They have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or...
Family & Fun: Atlantic City Aquarium
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...