Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Every star or contributor to style of music that changed history is lined up in the Hall and you can learn so much from them. I can only recommend the place. You have to see to know the great experience you can get.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
$24 kids, $38 adults.
Mon-Sun: 10:00am-5:30pm (till 9pm on Wed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
- Christmas Story HouseYou may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It is quite fun and to be able to visit the house where the movie was filmed and see some [...]D: 3.9mi00
- USS Cod Submarine MemorialLocated in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships during the second World War. The facility is open to the public every day from May until [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the Munich Oktoberfest. Have a Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle) at Franziskaner or Augustiner Keller. Drink real Bavarian beer and of course...
General: Schweinshaxe and Weissbier on the Oktoberfest
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
The first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the...
History & Culture: LBJ Library and Museum
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building
In Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh,...
Food: Michael's Pizza