Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Every star or contributor to style of music that changed history is lined up in the Hall and you can learn so much from them. I can only recommend the place. You have to see to know the great experience you can get.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
$24 kids, $38 adults.
Mon-Sun: 10:00am-5:30pm (till 9pm on Wed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Sokolowski's University InnOne of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years now. It is truly a great place to take a business dinner to or just have an entertaining [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
- AMP 150 RestaurantIn the AMP 150 Restaurant extremely delicious food is served, and I was told that by a local Clevelander. :) They prepare the dishes so appetizingly that you can hardly wait to dig in and try what every dish tastes like. It is interesting [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo travel tips - Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Koln travel tips - Germany
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
York travel tips - United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Sapporo travel tips - Japan
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Taipei travel tips - Taiwan
Beauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of...
History & Culture: Museum of Jade Art
Austin travel tips - Texas
Telling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied...
History & Culture: Texas State History Museum
Hermosa Beach travel tips - California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Natick travel tips - Massachusetts
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Pittsburgh travel tips - Pennsylvania
Totally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and...
Food: Fat Head's Saloon
Santa Barbara travel tips - California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara