Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Every star or contributor to style of music that changed history is lined up in the Hall and you can learn so much from them. I can only recommend the place. You have to see to know the great experience you can get.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
$24 kids, $38 adults.
Mon-Sun: 10:00am-5:30pm (till 9pm on Wed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Lake View CemeteryThough a cemetery might not seem like a great attraction you might want to visit on your holiday or business trip, the Lake View Cemetery can provide exactly the opposite. It is not just a place where people have put their loved ones to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Cleveland Metroparks ZooKids love zoos so it was understandable that we would visit the zoo in Cleveland too. We had a great time. Though reasonably big, you get a pretty close-up on the animals which makes the place much more enjoyable. The highlight of the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland
San Antonio, Texas
Though with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a...
History & Culture: McNay Art Museum