Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Every star or contributor to style of music that changed history is lined up in the Hall and you can learn so much from them. I can only recommend the place. You have to see to know the great experience you can get.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
$24 kids, $38 adults.
Mon-Sun: 10:00am-5:30pm (till 9pm on Wed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Star at Playhouse SquareA beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven with high-class food presentation and excellent taste. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Cleveland Botanical GardenThere is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows, kid-friendly atmosphere and harmonious environments. Like a place of beauty and tranquility. [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Goodtime Cruises ClevelandThere is nothing more interesting than taking a boat cruise on a river or on sea. Goodtime Cruises Cleveland offered an amazing experience on our visit to the city and we enjoyed every minute of the ride. The price for a public tour cruise [...]D: n/a00
- Terminal TowerLocated in downtown Cleveland, the Terminal Tower is one the more imposing and historical buildings of the city. It is home to various businesses, some having their main offices in the beautiful skyscraper. If you can, try to visit it at [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
I really liked this hotel. Pier 5 Hotel doesn't just have an excellent location, but the staff in and out of the hotel provides excellent...
General: Pier 5 Hotel
Corpus Christi, Texas
Exploring the Padre Island National Seashore might prove not the experience you would imagine. It is so much better. No luxury condos, no people,...
Sightseeing: Padre Island National Seashore