Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Cleveland > Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Every star or contributor to style of music that changed history is lined up in the Hall and you can learn so much from them. I can only recommend the place. You have to see to know the great experience you can get.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, 1100 Rock and Roll Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
$24 kids, $38 adults.
Mon-Sun: 10:00am-5:30pm (till 9pm on Wed)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Cleveland
- Momocho RestaurantLocated in the historic site of Cleveland, Momocho Restaurant is truly Mexican with a hint of eclectic modernism to it. The place looks awesome, cozy and welcoming, with really delicious smelling aromas in the air. Then comes the waitress, [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Lola Bistro & Wine BarIf you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the atmosphere the same and you feel like in a modern, young environment which bustles with energy [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Balaton RestaurantI am partly Hungarian so it was a great thing for me to see a Hungarian restaurant in Cleveland. I had to get inside and try their food out, I was wondering if it tasted as good as back in Hungary. I wasn't disappointed. Balaton [...]D: 5.5mi30
- USS Cod Submarine MemorialLocated in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships during the second World War. The facility is open to the public every day from May until [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Sokolowski's University InnOne of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years now. It is truly a great place to take a business dinner to or just have an entertaining [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Cleveland you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Prague, Czech Republic
The most important and well known church in the Czech Republic, St. Vitus Cathedral dominates the skyline of Prague. It is located on the 3rd...
History & Culture: St. Vitus Cathedral
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Cluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The...
General: Cluj-napoca Airport
The most exciting tour you might ever take part in is the Denver Inside and Out Tour which is full of interesting games, mysteries and puzzles to...
Outdoors Activities: Denver Inside and Out Tour
One of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Rabbit Cabaret
It was an amazing trip and a great choice to visit not only bustling city of Miami but also its surroundings which as it turned out, are quite rich...
Outdoors Activities: A great trip to the Florida Everglades