Cabo Dolphin Center, Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Cabo Dolphin Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The crew at the Dolphin Center was great, they were skillful and at your side in an instant if you felt lost, but they let you interact with the animal in you own time and rhythm. They helped us a lot. The dolphins were amazing, I even got a kiss from one of them! :) I wish we had more time, but I'm definite I will return again, though to be truthful, I felt the price was a bit off ($100 for only 30min's).
Bldv. Paseo de la Marina, Lote 7
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
$100 USD Adults, $100 USD Children
How to get there:
Departs From: Cabo Dolphin Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachStayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister hotel, Pacifica, is very luxurious and you can go there and visit their pools/beach if you're [...]D: n/a00
- Rips Bar in Cabo San LucasThis bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return there again and again. You HAVE to try the famous rainbow shots, which consists of 9 little [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and SnorkelingAn amazing kayak and snorkeling tour!! We booked for the Three Bay adventure tour which lasted about 4-5 hours including the trip to and back from the departure point. We were given quick instructions before we set sail, then hopped [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Outdoor Adventure in Los CabosI never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked for an Outdoor Adventure in advance with Cabos Adventures, because we wanted to experience [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
If you want to visit the Eiffel Tower you better take your time and walk up on the stairs, it's much more fun and beautiful then taking simple the...
Sightseeing: walking up to the Eiffel Tower is cheaper
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro