Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and Snorkeling, Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Cabo Outfitters Kayaking and Snorkeling
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We were given quick instructions before we set sail, then hopped into the kayaks and went down to the Santa Maria bay for some snorkeling. Being a living reef we saw colorful fishes and interesting-looking plants, not to mention the water was so clear, we could see each other for quite a long distance. After that back in the kayaks and on to white shore of Chileno where you could relax or go snorkeling again. :)
All in all it was an amazing experience that we would gladly repeat any time.
Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
$70 per person
Contact them for more details.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- 4x4 Desert Safari Adventure in Los CabosGoing on a the safari tour was both educational and fun. We could see some really interesting plants and some bugs (we weren't very lucky, we didn't encounter any animals ) and taste real, traditional Mexican food. They also gave us tequila [...]D: n/a00
- Desertica Cabo Multi adventure ParkThis tour was an amazing way to see the real Mexico. We explored desert areas with cactus and iguanas, went horse-riding under the blazing sun and visited a city of real Mexican background with a little 'iglesia' and 'cantina'. It was an [...]D: 398mi00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los CabosFor three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires, giving them an opportunity to race their sailing yachts and spend some money while having [...]D: n/a00
- Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los CabosA really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located exactly at the beach, though sometimes the waves were too dangerous to swim. The hotel has an [...]D: 398mi00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
This famous plaza, which has been erected during the 1930s has become a tragic landmark in American history. This was the place where the United...
History & Culture: Dealey Plaza