Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
- General travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- Land's End (Finisterra) in Los CabosOur trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. We went down to the Marina where we were told there are several sailor offering water taxis [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
- Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los CabosWe sailed on this absolutely gorgeous and luxurious boat on our last day in Los Cabos and it was just perfect. We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Hi, Phuket is a very beautiful country. It has a number of beautiful places to visit.The atmosphere here is very healthy. Here you can a find all...
Sightseeing: Reasonable price transfer service in and around thailand
San Antonio, Texas
We had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens