Desertica Cabo Multi adventure Park, Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Desertica Cabo Multi adventure Park
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The only thing you should be aware of if you decide to go on one of the Desertica tours is that in the summer day, the weather is boiling hot. There is no shade, so if you think you're not really up to a trip where you constantly have to drink water and you're sweating all over, then maybe you should try out something else. But if you like a real challenge than this is for you! We went, and well, except for the heat, the tour was a blast!
Transpeninsular Hwy, Mexico
$195 per person
Schedule: 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachStayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister hotel, Pacifica, is very luxurious and you can go there and visit their pools/beach if you're [...]D: n/a00
- Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los CabosA really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located exactly at the beach, though sometimes the waves were too dangerous to swim. The hotel has an [...]D: 398mi00
- El Squid Roe NightclubThis is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people: teenagers, middle-aged men/women, gay/straight people. It seems as though everyone in Cabo is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Mexico City, Mexico
About 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on...
Night Life & Entertainment: Xochimilco
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels