Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise around Los Cabos
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
We departed just before sundown and cruised for 2 hours, watching as the sun touched the horizon enveloping the sea and everything in a golden light. It was so beautiful. We drank cocktails from the international, had some aperitifs and enjoyed the contemporary Jazz music streaming from the background. Together with the spectacular scenery, the whole cruise was romantic, beautiful and memorable. It was the best night out before our departure back home.
215 Cerro Road, El Pedregal , Cabo San Lucas
Cost: $50.00 per adults, $25.00 per child
Winter Hours: 4:30-6:30, Summer Hours: 6:00-8:00Operates: Daily
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian CenterWe spent a few hours riding horses and it was a great experience. The family I went with had small children and it was so good to see that the small children had the opportunity to got on the back of the horses too. It was a really good [...]D: 398mi00
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset BeachStayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had an amazing time. It's a huge resort with a lot of space to hang out and top notch service. The sister hotel, Pacifica, is very luxurious and you can go there and visit their pools/beach if you're [...]D: n/a00
- Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los CabosA really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though I'm not an absolute jazz music fan, I liked their performance and they played so nice I [...]D: n/a00
- Cabo Dolphin CenterThe dolphins never tire to amaze me with their curious and friendly approach towards us, people. They are such caring, and wonderful creatures, I could have spent my entire day in the water with them. The crew at the Dolphin Center was [...]D: n/a00
- Los Cabos WineryI'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I was really taken aback by the tastefulness and aroma of the wines there. We had a small [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people