Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian Center, Los Cabos, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Los Cabos > Cuadra San Francisco Equestrian Center
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Not just the horse-riding was amazing, the scenery took your breath away too. The instructors were really knowledgeable and they helped out in everything we needed help with, but they let us discover thing for ourselves too. It was so much fun! I hope we will repeat it!
Transpeninsular Hwy, Mexico
For details on dates, times and fees you have to contact them.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Los Cabos
- 4x4 Desert Safari Adventure in Los CabosGoing on a the safari tour was both educational and fun. We could see some really interesting plants and some bugs (we weren't very lucky, we didn't encounter any animals ) and taste real, traditional Mexican food. They also gave us tequila [...]D: n/a00
- The Bungalows Hotel in Los CabosThis hotel is like a small paradise resort. The owners are so nice, they made us feel at home from the first time we stepped through the threshold. A breakfast was prepared for us every morning, and honestly, I couldn't tell you which one [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Marbella Suites en la Playa in Los CabosA really beautiful place to spend some days and nights at. The Marbella is not only gorgeous and with a unique, Mexican-style design, but located exactly at the beach, though sometimes the waves were too dangerous to swim. The hotel has an [...]D: 398mi00
- Land's End (Finisterra) in Los CabosOur trip to Los Cabos would not have been complete without visiting Land's end, and we made sure to have a day or a half prepared only for that. We went down to the Marina where we were told there are several sailor offering water taxis [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Los Cabos WineryI'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I was really taken aback by the tastefulness and aroma of the wines there. We had a small [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Los Cabos you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
I could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one...
Food: Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own