Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Museum of Natural Sciences
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is no admission fee, so that's a plus to visit it, though they accept donations and some the special exhibits may charge you the entrance but all in all it is a wonderful and amazing facility worth your time.
11 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Free (donations accepted). Special exhibits are charged.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- Historic OakwoodFor a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area that dates back to the 19th century. Beautiful and amazing old houses, well-kept gardens and [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Pullen ParkOne of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have fun with their friends. It is also a great place to stroll with your partner or with friends [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Margaux's RestaurantA really great place to eat in Raleigh is Margaux's Restaurant on Creedmoor Road. Though its Gothic-like decor may not seem the best choice for a diner, their food can make up for it. They serve such delicious dishes that you even [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Mordecai Historic ParkWe went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located in the Mordecai Historic Park and is accessible for tours from Tuesday till Sunday. There [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
The Great Synagogue is the largest in Europe. It is situated in Erzsebet Town, and built in Byzantine-Moorish style with beautiful arches and...
History & Culture: Synagogue and Jewish Museum
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
The Vatican Museum - While most people only go to the Vatican Museum to see the Sixteenth Chapel, there are a ton of other things to see there....
History & Culture: The Vatican Museum
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people