Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Museum of Natural Sciences
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is no admission fee, so that's a plus to visit it, though they accept donations and some the special exhibits may charge you the entrance but all in all it is a wonderful and amazing facility worth your time.
11 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Free (donations accepted). Special exhibits are charged.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- ArtspaceThough a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The Artspace's studios are open for the public for painting and drawing lectures, so its a [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Umstead State ParkThough only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish lake. It is a place of tranquility and calm where you can get away from the busy everyday [...]D: 8.5mi00
- 18 Seaboard RestaurantLocated in the building which has been the Seaboard Train Station years ago, the 18 Seaboard Restaurant offers a wide variety of tasty food in a rich and modern environment with a high-class service. They truly deserve the praise they are [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Pullen ParkOne of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have fun with their friends. It is also a great place to stroll with your partner or with friends [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Mordecai Historic ParkWe went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located in the Mordecai Historic Park and is accessible for tours from Tuesday till Sunday. There [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Key West, Florida
Mallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same...
History & Culture: Mallory Square
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation