Museum of Natural Sciences, Raleigh, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Raleigh > Museum of Natural Sciences
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There is no admission fee, so that's a plus to visit it, though they accept donations and some the special exhibits may charge you the entrance but all in all it is a wonderful and amazing facility worth your time.
11 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Free (donations accepted). Special exhibits are charged.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Raleigh
- ArtspaceThough a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The Artspace's studios are open for the public for painting and drawing lectures, so its a [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Lilly's PizzaI know that when you travel to another country, state or city you should try out some restaurants that serve local food, something you won't be able to find in your city, but I went to Lilly's Pizza on the recommendation of a friend [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Neomonde RestaurantIt is both a Cafe and a bakery and they also serve excellent food and offer catering. I loved the sautéed chicken and roasted vegetables as the side dish, it was fantastic. It made me want to go back to Neomond Restaurant and try out [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Umstead State ParkThough only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish lake. It is a place of tranquility and calm where you can get away from the busy everyday [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Bloomsbury BistroOne of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to the bistro on several occasions and every time the service was excellent, with the same great [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Raleigh you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
9 days Incredible Egypt Package For Only $ 1899 per person in double room Single supplement $ 199 Only 3 departure dates April 17 & May 01,...
Sightseeing: 9 days incredible egypt package $1899
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
You wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase...
History & Culture: Bakersfield Museum of Art
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own