Virginia Beach Travel Tips, Virginia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Virginia Beach travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Virginia Beach travel tip categories:
- History & Culture (1)
- Family & Fun (2)
- Outdoors Activities (4)
- Food (4)
- Sightseeing (4)
Browse Virginia Beach travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Virginia Beach travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Virginia Beach or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Virginia Beach travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Virginia Beach
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science CenterAn entertaining and fun time you can get at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. Extremely child-friendly facility, lot of kids are about running around or feeding the animals. It is a great place which even an adult can enjoy [...]D: 8.1mi00
- Tula Adventure SportsI had the time of my life with Tula Adventure Sports last summer and I can hardly wait to go again this year. I've never been paddle-boarding so it was a new and exciting experience for me to try this thing out. It was definitely [...]D: 6mi00
- Virginia Beach BoardwalkA three miles long oceanfront, the Virginia Beach Boardwalk is the main attraction of the city. Full of amusement parks, hotels, walk and bike rides, the place is the symbol of being on holiday. Young people scattered around, laughing and [...]D: n/a00
- Rudee Flipper TourWe chose the sunset cruise from the Rudee Flipper Tour so that we can make beautiful pictures and we did. We encountered several dolphins, some swam by the boat and we caught some of them on pictures. And as the sun started to set the sea [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Rudee Inlet ParasailPara-sailing can be fun and great, at least that is what we experienced with Captain Mickey's Rudee Inlet Parasail tour. The staff and the captain is great, and the few minutes while you're up in the sky, flying is something that [...]D: 8.6mi00
- Zest in Virginia BeachThough not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you are. We had the same experience on our trip to Sandbridge. Zest in Virginia Beach is a hidden [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Neighbor's PizzeriaOn our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because we heard they serve excellent pizza. Well, it was true. The fresh mozzarella and the rich [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Burtons GrillYou can great food at the Burtons Grill which has quite high standards. Their services are always attentive, though it may get a little awry when things start to get really busy. Their lunch menus are wide and eclectic, and each and every [...]D: 6mi00
- Old Cape Henry LighthouseA small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may get tired going up on the steps to the top but when you do arrive at the top the view will [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Beach Eco ToursA lot of activities and a lot of fun offered the Beach Eco Tours in Virginia Beach. From Stand Up Paddleboarding to Wave Riding Lessons, there are a lot of great things to do on the beach. And that's the point when you're on holiday [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Lynnhaven HouseA beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really pretty in a green land, surrounded by trees. A marvel and small piece of architectural [...]D: 2.7mi00
- False Cape State ParkA bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and picnic areas and hiking trails. With the Atlantic Ocean at one side the place is a marvel. [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Old Coast Guard StationWeather you are a history freak or you are interested in life saving, it doesn't matter, because the Old Coast Guard Station is for everyone. It is a small historical facility which presents life saving gears and people who became [...]D: 8.6mi00
- One Fish-Two Fish RestaurantExquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The presentation of the food and the aroma is something wonderful. After the main course we were thrown away [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Hunt Club FarmTargeting mainly families with younger children, the Hunt Club Farm is a fun and exciting, not to mention educational place to visit. School field trips are organized regularly to the farm, a petting zoo is also available for kids' [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Virginia Beach you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Top places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! -...
Sightseeing: Top places to visit in Barcelona
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
For a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to...
Located in downtown Fresno, this Bar and Grill locale serves the most excellent American food in the whole city. You go either for lunch or dinner,...
Food: Cosmopolitan Tavern
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head