Las Vegas Travel Tips, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Las Vegas travel tip categories:
- General (2)
- History & Culture (1)
- Night Life & Entertainment (5)
- Food (2)
- Sightseeing (2)
- Shopping (1)
- Sports & Wellness (1)
Browse Las Vegas travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Las Vegas travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Las Vegas or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Las Vegas travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Grammy platinum hommyTo walk the strip and have on shoes that are comfortable for you ,like you are at home , not high heels , because everyone else has it on. [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Helicopter TourFlying across Las Vegas at night is something everybody should experience. It's not cheap, but reasonably priced. We did a night flight called Magic Neon Nights with Stars & Stripes Air Tours and it cost us around $120. The service was [...]D: 5.9mi20
- Bellagio BuffetThis is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, and more. Phone: 702/693-7111 [...]D: 1.9mi30
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
- Poker Rates - Room Discounts for PlayersWhen in Vegas and you want to play some cards, make sure that you ask the floorman about the casino's poker rates. You can get huge discounts, up to 70% off. Also, you do not have to gamble for a lot of money, the rates apply also for the [...]D: 4.2mi30
- Rios's Village Seafood BuffetThe Rio Seafood Buffet is truly amazing. It's one of the higher priced buffets in Vegas and was often ranked the #1 buffet in town. There is also a world buffet, but that one is not really that great. At the Village Seafood Buffet, you will [...]D: 2.1mi11
- Binion's HorseshoeBinion's Horseshoe is one of the classics in Vegas. This Casino is located in the old city center. It's a fun place and you get a little bit of the old Las Vegas vibe. For many poker players this is like the Mecca of Poker because it's been [...]D: 2.6mi50
- Bellagio FountainOne of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the best show in Vegas. There is a large lake in front of the Casino and every 30min or so, the [...]D: 1.8mi20
- The Stratosphere roller coasterA somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the building at light speed. Certainly a fun experience. Otherwise, just walk around. Every casino [...]D: 0.9mi31
- History in Vegas?Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not Rome or Paris, but it offers some old style casino feeling and it's a lot of fun. There is a [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Vegas mallsTwo of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue sky, because they have built this fake sky into the mall. At the Venetian, there are even [...]D: n/a21
- Poker at Binion's HorseshoeVisit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can often see some of the poker legends there. Cash games are not too expensive, but there are [...]D: 9.1mi10
- Playing PokerI love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables left. Anyhow, The Mirage has a nice set of tables with some extra Jackpots. If you want the real [...]D: 8.7mi20
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
Recent Las Vegas flights found by Travelgrove users
- $74 Multiple Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 06/28/2017 08:30 pm Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) 07/05/2017 11:29 pm
- $82 Spirit Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Denver, CO (DEN) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 07/22/2017 06:48 pm Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Denver, CO (DEN) 08/03/2017 08:10 am
- $88 Spirit Airlines
flyfar.ca check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Las Vegas, NV (LAS) 06/28/2017 03:32 pm Las Vegas, NV (LAS) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 07/05/2017 08:28 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
London, United Kingdom
The Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It...
History & Culture: The Dali Universe
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
You can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could...
History & Culture: National Palace Museum
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter