Helicopter Tour, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Helicopter Tour
- General travel tip
- City center
The service was good, staff was friendly and they even pick you up from your hotel. They do claim that this is VIP service with a welcome champagne, but don't be fooled. They pick you up in a regular van and the champagne is really bad :)
Anyhow, the flight is awesome, and the 14 minutes is enough to really get a good view over the city.
Do not plan on taking pictures unless you know what you're doing. You probably need some really big lense that can capture a ton of light, so exposure times remain short enough.
500 E. Cheyenne Ave.,
Las Vegas NV 89030
$120 per person (Max 9)
Tours start at around 7pm
How to get there:
Stars & Stripes Air Tours will pick you up at your hotel.
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Poker Rates - Room Discounts for PlayersWhen in Vegas and you want to play some cards, make sure that you ask the floorman about the casino's poker rates. You can get huge discounts, up to 70% off. Also, you do not have to gamble for a lot of money, the rates apply also for the [...]D: 4.2mi30
- Bellagio BuffetThis is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food like Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, and more. Phone: 702/693-7111 [...]D: 1.9mi30
- The Stratosphere roller coasterA somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the building at light speed. Certainly a fun experience. Otherwise, just walk around. Every casino [...]D: 0.9mi31
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
- History in Vegas?Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not Rome or Paris, but it offers some old style casino feeling and it's a lot of fun. There is a [...]D: 2.5mi10
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
New Delhi, India
The India Gate is the national monument of India. It is one of the largest war memorials in India. Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate...
History & Culture: India Gate
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide