Rios's Village Seafood Buffet, Las Vegas, Nevada
Travel tips > North America > United States > Las Vegas > Rios's Village Seafood Buffet
- Food travel tip
- City center
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Around $38 per person
Sun. - Thurs. 4PM-10PM
Fri. - Sat. 4PM - 11PM
How to get there:
The Rio is just West of the 15 Freeway located on the Flamingo Drive. You'll see it when you drive down the freeway, simply look out for the purple,blue, and red hotel. The Village Seafood Buffet is located downstairs when you enter from the general parki
Recent travel tips for Las Vegas
- Poker at Binion's HorseshoeVisit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can often see some of the poker legends there. Cash games are not too expensive, but there are [...]D: 9.1mi10
- Bellagio FountainOne of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the best show in Vegas. There is a large lake in front of the Casino and every 30min or so, the [...]D: 1.8mi20
- 1/2 price showsNever pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They offer significant discounts on same day and next day shows all over the Strip. [...]D: 8.2mi60
- Poker Rates - Room Discounts for PlayersWhen in Vegas and you want to play some cards, make sure that you ask the floorman about the casino's poker rates. You can get huge discounts, up to 70% off. Also, you do not have to gamble for a lot of money, the rates apply also for the [...]D: 4.2mi30
- Canvassers on Las Vegas BoulevardBe careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get some clients for the strip bars of the area. Be careful, they are very sustained even if you [...]D: 9.8mi30
Things about Las Vegas you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
The modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a...
Sightseeing: Easton Town Center
Though it is a really small place with a long line always at its entrance, the wait sooo worth it, because you will never find a place where...
Food: La Bonne Soupe Cafe
Da Nang, Vietnam
If you are keen on to spend a holiday to Vietnam a bit different from usual itineraries that almost everyone follow it then there’s something...
Sightseeing: Motorbike holiday to Vietnam