Lima Travel Tips, Peru
Travel tips > South America > Peru > Lima travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Lima travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Outdoors Activities (3)
Browse Lima travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Lima travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Lima or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Lima travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Lima
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
- Paso PeruanoIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Beaches at LimaIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
More travel tips about LimaWe only have a few travel tips for Lima so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Lima you may be interested in
Recent Lima flights found by Travelgrove users
- $307 Spirit Airlines
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) Lima, PE (LIM) 05/05/2018 05:16 pm Lima, PE (LIM) Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) 05/20/2018 10:57 pm
- $478 Interjet (ABC Aerolineas)
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Lima, PE (LIM) 08/24/2018 11:20 pm Lima, PE (LIM) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 09/06/2018 04:55 pm
- $503 Interjet (ABC Aerolineas)
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Miami, FL (MIA) Lima, PE (LIM) 04/14/2018 01:15 pm Lima, PE (LIM) Miami, FL (MIA) 04/25/2018 04:55 pm
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the...
Food: Espirito Santa restaurant
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also...
History & Culture: The ancient burial place Kerameikos
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Traveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the...
Public Transportation: Tram 28 of Lisbon
The most interactive and hands-on place where kids can learn so many things is the Children's Museum of Stockton. They have a wide variety of...
History & Culture: Children's Museum of Stockton
One of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various...
History & Culture: Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa