Lima Travel Tips, Peru
Travel tips > South America > Peru > Lima travel tips
Legend - Choose one or more of these Lima travel tip categories:
- General (1)
- Outdoors Activities (3)
Browse Lima travel tips
Note: The map above will allow you to easily view other travelers' Lima travel tips. You can also select a tip category from below if you'd like to perform more specific searches. If you'd like to join in the fun and help other travelers out, we encourage you to post your own travel tips for Lima or any other city. Enjoy reading these tips and do not hesitate to ask about any details about any of these Lima travel tips.
Recent travel tips for Lima
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
- Paso PeruanoIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Beaches at LimaIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
More travel tips about LimaWe only have a few travel tips for Lima so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Lima you may be interested in
Recent Lima flights found by Travelgrove users
- $440 Interjet (ABC Aerolineas)
flightnetwork.com check price
From To Departure Time Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Lima, PE (LIM) 01/22/2020 11:30 pm Lima, PE (LIM) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) 02/05/2020 06:30 am
- $504 Copa Air
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Boston, MA (BOS) Lima, PE (LIM) 11/26/2019 08:15 am Lima, PE (LIM) Boston, MA (BOS) 12/11/2019 04:07 pm
- $526 Multiple Airlines
cheapoair.com check price
From To Departure Time Newark, NJ (EWR) Lima, PE (LIM) 11/19/2019 06:00 am Lima, PE (LIM) Newark, NJ (EWR) 11/26/2019 06:30 am
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Top places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! -...
Sightseeing: Top places to visit in Barcelona
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie
Washington, District Of Columbia
Smithsonian Museums have the largest collection in the world of different areas of culture. 13 out of the 18 Smithsonian Museums are in Washington....
History & Culture: Smithsonian Museums