Peru Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Peru travel tips
Browse useful Peru travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Peru you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Peru or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Peru
- The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas CalientesCusco travel tipsIf you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are preserved. And also the nature is worth a visit. There is an railroad till Aguas Calientes, a small [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Miraflores VacationsLima travel tipsVacationing in Miraflores is special. You can find all kind of attractions and persons from foreign countries. Some of them are very nice, others very dirty. They use to leave their rented room like a pig house, using the towels to clean [...]D: 8.4mi10
- Miraflores in Lima PeruLima travel tipsMiraflores is the touristic district of Lima. Almost all tourist come to here. From nice people to dirty and very poor people with low budget, that leave the rented room like a pig house. They use the towels for cleaning the floor after [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Beaches at LimaLima travel tipsIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
- Paso PeruanoLima travel tipsIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruLima travel tipsAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruLima travel tipsThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
Things about Peru you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego travel tips - Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Fussen travel tips - Germany
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Killarney travel tips - Ireland
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
Jammu travel tips - India
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Baia Mare travel tips - Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Izmir travel tips - Turkey
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Miami Beach travel tips - Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
New York travel tips - New York
I would like to suggest lastminutetravel.com as it really makes the entire process hassle free.
General: Online is the way
Tulsa travel tips - Oklahoma
The place could be excellent for a date due to its dim lighting, but it is also great for friendly gathering or family outings, though maybe small...
Food: Polo Grill
Waikiki travel tips - Hawaii
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head