Peru Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Peru travel tips
Browse useful Peru travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Peru you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Peru or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Peru
- The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas CalientesCusco travel tipsIf you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are preserved. And also the nature is worth a visit. There is an railroad till Aguas Calientes, a small [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Beaches at LimaLima travel tipsIf like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more than an hour. You should keep your eyes open and dont go to places, that cant be seen very [...]D: 3.8mi01
- Paso PeruanoLima travel tipsIf you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses, while you are riding to one of the inumeros ancient sites of Peru, for example the ancient [...]D: 2.5mi10
- Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash PeruLima travel tipsThe fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world. Seven of Peru's highest peaks rise from this dramatic massif, whose awesome beauty can be [...]D: 179.3mi00
- Tour Guide in Lima, PeruLima travel tipsAre you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him directly for questions and make arrangements. Hiring a private tour guide can be an excellent way [...]D: 3.5mi00
More travel tips about PeruWe only have a few travel tips for Peru so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Peru you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Between 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for...
Sightseeing: Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Los Angeles, California
I booked a trip to Las Vegas using a luxury bus company called LA2LV In Style and I am amazed at how luxurious and comfortable the trip was for...
Public Transportation: Best Transportation to Las Vegas in Los Angeles